Kings Island Brady Bunch airs today

raptor

I'm sure glad I went to record it right at about 3:17, right before it actually started. That run at the end did seem a bit unrealistic considering they ran from about where The Beast is, all the way to the front and passed Coney Mall.

It should have been almost a hop, skip and a jump to the front of the park to get those plans to Mr. Brady. Of course, they never tell you the name of the park in the episode, they simply say an amusement park in Cincinnati. I guess that can give them some artistic license.

I just now got home from work but, have no fear as I did not miss this episode, nor did I record it. I actually have the entire Brady Bunch Seasons 1-5 on DVD, yes the big shag rug box. I watch it from time to time when I feel a bit of nostalgia come on, which is right now. I might watch all of season 5 while I'm at it.

Interpreter, what was it like growing up a boy genius?

I wouldn't know. Ask Dave Althoff, Jr., or, for that matter, at least one of the moderators here, who graduated first in his class in a very difficult masters program! :)

Does Dave post here? I know him very well (he works at the college I went to), but I've never seen him post here.