ONE RIDE

TylerRider

First ride I thought of was Afterburn at Carowinds. I love that thing. Unfortunately, it was closed when I visited Carowinds opening weekend this year. Personally, I wouldn`t mind Space Mountain from Disney World. I love that ride. Yes it may not be high on speed or thrills, but it is just a fun family ride!

First ride I thought of was Afterburn at Carowinds. I love that thing. Unfortunately, it was closed when I visited Carowinds opening weekend this year. Personally, I wouldn`t mind Space Mountain from Disney World. I love that ride. Yes it may not be high on speed or thrills, but it is just a fun family ride!

I completely agree! I thought that this ride was extremely fun when i went to WDW last year.

...I also hear that the concept of the Rockin' Roller Coaster is cool, but I haven't rode it due to megalophobia....

You have an intense fear of large objects?

http://phobias.about.com/od/phobiaslist/a/megalophobia.htm

Yep, I do. Actually, my coworker, Lisa, was kind enough to update that article after we had a discussion about the phobia on her message board. I was relieved to find out that a lot of people have it and I'm not just some weirdo. (Okay, I probably am, but not for that particular reason. :P )

It makes various theme park features hard to be around (Epcot ball, FoF), but thankfully some things like Vortex and Eiffel Tower are objects that my brain thinks of as buildings instead of 'monsters'. We're also doing a cruise for the honeymoon, too, and I think I'm going to have to close my eyes every time we get off and get back on the ship. Been looking at photos and videos of people boarding cruise ships to try and get over it a bit!!!

Yeah, if we are going to have It's A Small World, let's get the better one....

...from Disneyland.

Terpy, who is no way kidding (and who is one of what seems to be about six adults over the age of 25 who adore that ride...)

Make that 7. I do get annoyed by singing the song for the rest of the day though :)

Back on topic, my first thought was Maverick but why take from or duplicate a ride from another park I go to regularly?

KI needs a good B&M invert! Nemesis looks amazing (insert debate about CF theming). I've only ridden Raptor and Great Bear but Alpengeist looks awesome.

Alpengeist FTW

Does any coaster at Cedar Point count as one. Just kidding guys, honestly I have 4 choices, one, Millennium Force, two, Top Thrill Dragster, three, Maverick, and four, the one, the only, Magnum XL-200. My latter choice is probably my favorite. I know though everyone in the general public would rather see us get Top Thrill. But, us enthusiasts think and know there is more to a coaster than just high speeds and tall hills.

First thing that popped into my head was Revenge of the Mummy. :wub:

But, if I think about it, I'm going to definately say Montu. EXACTLY as it is now. I love how it dives into the ground and I also love all of the heiroglyphics and everything. AND We need us a B&M Invert. :D

I think it would be cool with a different theme. But all the below ground track runs would have to stay.

I'd probably have to say remove Days of Thunder and put a coaster alot like iSpeed in it's place. But I'd want ours to be 300'+ and the second half of the top hat (down) be 95º drop. And feature maybe one more inversion, and one great airtime hill like the one on Maverick. Oh, and it'd be really awesome if there was some mist on the launch. Of course this wouldn't ever happen, but if it did WOW!

Another thing I'd love for KI to get is a Gravity Group woodie in the woods that goes with the terrain. It'd be in X-BASE behind Firehawk, the queue could start in between FoF and Racer, than run parallel to both of them. Next to FoF's Spaghetti Bowl would be the woodie's station, it'd turn right out of the station and up the lift hill. Since I can have it be anything I want, It would be around 160' tall but have a 177' drop because of a tunnel. There would be many airtime hills, and steep banking. It would follow terrain, and have atleast 4 tunnels. Most the ride would be secluded in the woods and very shaded providing amazing night rides. Overall it would probably be longer than Son of Beast, but shorter than Beast and if real probably be the #1 woodie.

EDIT: Just read first post and realized it has to be a real coaster from a park. In this case I'd chose iSpeed.

While I love Voyage and all the coasters mentioned from CP. They are close enough that they don't need duplicated at KI. A B&M invert makes since as I feel they have gone beyond gimmick (stand-up & flying) and are now a top draw at most parks that have one.

Now for grabbing one ride from another park, that would have to be El Toro. But only with different trains that could accommodate larger folk.

You are not incorrect. But CP didn't say it. Dick Kinzel did. Said it was the biggest mistake of his amusement park industry career. Didn't say anything about moneywise.

What ride would I bring from another park in this dreamworld?

Easy, for me.

Tower of Terror, preferably from Walt Disney World in Florida....

Did he say why it was his biggest mistake?