ONE RIDE

TylerRider

So, Kings Island should not imitate/duplicate Holiday World rides, but I ask you, did they not in many ways attempt to duplicate the legendary Beast on a Holiday World budget? So much so that the year the copy opened Paramount Parks sold hot sauce commemorating a legendary coaster at Kings Island, in those words?

What I was trying to say is that I would want something that the other parks that are relatively close don't offer. That being said, I guess that some might consider Voyage & El Toro simular in that they are both wild air filled wooden coasters.

I LOVE Raptor. And If I could choose the next ride for KI, it would probably be a Intiman or a B&M invert.

What about a Vekoma SLC? :lol:

I actually enjoy those coasters. Mind Eraser at SFNE was always fun and the head banging wasn't as bad. But the SLC at SFKK is horrible compared to the others I have been on.

I LOVE Raptor. And If I could choose the next ride for KI, it would probably be a Intiman or a B&M invert.

I actually enjoy those coasters. Mind Eraser at SFNE was always fun and the head banging wasn't as bad. But the SLC at SFKK is horrible compared to the others I have been on.

NO NO NO Please NO!!!

NO NO NO Please NO!!!

Thank you!! :D

I'd say replace SDATHC with Mr. Toad's Wild ride (the Walt Disney World One) It looks wonderful, though (slightly) politically incorrect. And you gotta love the random movement!

Like I always say, there's nothing like a ride where you die and go to hell at the end. :)

Not to mention EVERYone is familiar with the Wind in the Willows right? Just like EVERYone is familiar with Song of the South right?

Also I must be the only person who has ridden the Mummy and been disappointed by it.

Oh and whoever said Chang; really? I think the world has decided that B&M stand-up coasters are not necessarily crowd favorites.

• 6 years later...

KD can have The Crypt. One of the most nauseating rides I ever rode. M

Never rode the one at KI. Very glad I passed.

I'd take Volcano or I-305, though

As someone who cannot handle many flat rides without serious motion sickness, The Crypt was surprisingly tolerable. I never rode it as Tomb Raider though.

• Like 2

The Smiler. I love that ride, (i haven't been on it, but it looks fantastic) and i think it would be a great fit here. (in X-Base, maybe) (but make sure to apply Kings Island's safety standards to it so it doesn't crash)

• Like 1

I am a sucker for Diamondback. Banshee is a more enjoyable ride to me, but my body does not tolerate loops very well, so I'd have to spread it out. Diamondback I can ride for a long time, especially nighttime rides.

• Like 1

There's a lot of coasters I'd like to see brought to KI like Thunderbird or Maverick. But I agree with Haru-Kun that we need a great dark ride. Would love to see Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man from Universal, or at least something similar. Busch Gardens has shown us a regional park can get something like it with Curse of Darkastle.

• Like 1