Ky Woman Says Lil' Dipper At Camden Park Gave Her Whiplash

A VERY small park, here In Toledo, Ohio - circa 1965 - had a clone of the Lil' Dipper. It was my first coaster. My father knew the manager of the park and he would give us hundreds of free ride tickets. I must have been on that coaster more than 100 times when I was little (ha, imagine ME little!). Anyway, it was the only coaster my dad would ever ride. Seeing the pics brought back many memories. I hope that it won't get removed because of what happened. I'd love to get over there and ride it.

If I'm riding Fairly Odd Coaster, and I turn my back to talk to a friend, then the ride turns and I bang my head, does that mean that I should sue because they suck at maintaining it?

Seriously. This is just ridiculous. When word first came out of the Son of Beast incident that occurred in March, some thought she was looking for a quick buck. No, this is what it looks like when someone is looking for a quick buck.

• 3 weeks later...

I Personally live at the most 20 minutes from camden park i can speak for the park when i say that they maintain their rides i mean Big dipper is 58 years old and runs fine this woman is the biggest idiot i have ever seen it makes me want to hunt her down and show her what whiplash is :angry:

I Personally live at the most 20 minutes from camden park i can speak for the park when i say that they maintain their rides i mean Big dipper is 58 years old and runs fine this woman is the biggest idiot i have ever seen it makes me want to hunt her down and show her what whiplash is :angry:

That's what I thought.^

Uh, no. Camden's Big Dipper is 51 years old, it was built in 1958.

Lil Dipper is 48, having opened in 1961.

There are no 58 year old coasters at Camden Park. Hopefully, some day there will be.

Uh, no. Camden's Big Dipper is 51 years old, it was built in 1958.

Lil Dipper is 48, having opened in 1961.

There are no 58 year old coasters at Camden Park. Hopefully, some day there will be.

dang i finally think i come up with a good reply and terpy takes it and runs it in to the ground :( lol

We all get those all the time from Terpy, but we still love him.

My question is this: Was she riding alone, and therefor was the only one injured due to a "malfunction," or were there others on the ride who were injured as well by this "malfunction?"

Oh no, did I just shoot a giant loop hole into the case? I'm sorry...