HalloWeekends?

I am going to CP on Oct 23 and 24 but mostly just on the 24th.

Crowds? i would say HEAVY but i am not sure does anyone know what to expect or what to go through. I havent been in 6 yrs so i NEED rides on TTd, MF, Maverick, Maggie, and raptor.

ANy pointers of trying and avoid the crowds on some of the coasters?

My first and biggest suggestion is to get there as early as you can on Friday, the park is rather dead on Friday nights. I went this Friday and my longest wait was 15 min for Happy Jack Toy Factory.

As for the Saturday suggestions, I assume you have a PP, which means you get in at 11 for ERT on Maverick, MF, Raptor, Iron Dragon and Planet Snoopy. Do Maverick first, then MF, then line up for TTD so that you ride that right after the opening at 12. From there, ride Power Tower, and then start working your way back towards Frontiertown hitting the coasters and flats you want on your way there (Magnum, Gemini, Witches Wheel, Tilt a Whirl, etc) and then do the Frontiertown rides. From there then start working your way back to the front, Raptor will have its shortest waits in the afternoon/early evening.

Houses open at 5 pm, get in line for Happy Jack's no later then 4:45, then proceed directly to Eerie Estates and do that haunt. The others (if you cant get them done on Friday) are not worth a long wait in my opinion and you should get the two good houses done in under an hour by doing them at opening.

Outdoor Zones open at 8, and the only one that has a line is Cornstalkers, which is by the way 10X better here then at KI. You want to do this maze, but it gets massive lines. Line up by 7:30, and you might want to line up around 7:15. All the rest of the zones are free flow, just be sure to hit Fright Zone and Terror Island at least once, and the other two are fun as well.

Get a night ride on MF after 8, the fog from the Fright Zone and Terror Island really add to the experience. Also, they turn off all of MF's lights in October save for the first hill.

If you go at 8 you will have only missed two hours, and the halloween stuff all opens at 8 on Friday. Its well worth the $30 to go for 4 hours, you should get plenty of riding in. Also, go to Meijer on your way there to pick up a discount ticket for Saturday (no discounts on Starlight passes.)

Without a PP, do TTD first and then continue from there, bite the bullet on the Maverick wait (assuming you dont go on Friday) when you get back to Frontiertown. A full queue is at the most 1 hour 45 min.