Maze pictures

Keyhole_Scooby

Yes Urgent Scare is the only maze that does this so far. they're doing a trial run on it, and if it works well enough (as in they make enough nickels) then they'll most likely go in other mazes. While i think its kind of a neat idea, its a total capacity nightmare!! only sending in couples, or however many is in a group at a time, and them just having to wait til theres enough ppl to go through the maze.

altho i will give them props now, they only take one pic now instead of 2 ;)

Yes Urgent Scare is the only maze that does this so far. they're doing a trial run on it, and if it works well enough (as in they make enough nickels) then they'll most likely go in other mazes. While i think its kind of a neat idea, its a total capacity nightmare!! only sending in couples, or however many is in a group at a time, and them just having to wait til theres enough ppl to go through the maze.

altho i will give them props now, they only take one pic now instead of 2 ;)

I actually got to work urgen scare photo the day after i posted this! We kept it moving pretty fast. The photos are only 6 dollars, which compared to keyhole or even ride photos (which are usually the best deal) is pretty good. I mean can you buy a pizza at K.I for six bucks? i think its seven lol.

That would be a cool way to take a park photo, have one like an actual park photo then have one where a Scareactor jumps out and scares you. Did you buy the photo?

No i didn't buy it lol. But i did get to work it the next day and sold alot! I thought it was part of the park because Kammans and Kings Island have a healthy but usually distant relationship but they went hand in hand on this one. Except when i went through it there were 2 pictures taken and when i sold there was only one :huh: