Kings Island ART!

bkroz

I'm not sure how many of you are somehow involved with art, but I'm going to post some of the pieces I've done that relate to Kings Island... Granted, I don't have them with me, so I'm kind of going off of images that my mom took at my high school art shows for many, so you'll just have to use your imagination for now. Soon, I'll get them all edited and take good pictures.

106_0389.jpg

That is my whole art display at my high school art show. You can see a Kings Island map, an image of the goddess Durga, the Eiffel Tower, the Crypt sign, the Brahma god from the Tomb Raider queue, etc... Yeah, I really like Kings Island.

106_0387.jpg

A close up, with a young me in it! (Young as in, that was a year ago.)

106_0297.jpg

My mom took this, clearly having no photography skill. Haha. Again, I'll upload a better image later.

106_0285.jpg

This is a "comic book" page of The Crypt. And yes, it's actually not the Crypt, it's Tomb Raider... But you know how those North-Eastern Ohioans are... Clueless!

106_0604.jpg

The (pre-Diamondback) map of Kings Island.

106_0615.jpg

Durga from Tomb Raider: The Ride. This one is hard to photograph as it's mostly graphite so any sort of light reflects.

106_0611.jpg

Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland. :P I just love it.

106_0616-1.jpg

Old logos.

106_0617-1.jpg

An off-the-top-of-my-head version of the Drop Zone logo. I was obviously very off, but I like it, still!

As you can see in the top images of my entire board, I have others not seen here that I'll upload ASAP if anyone's interested. Ex. the Crypt bat distorted and stretched (for a distorting project) and a close up of Durga as a strobe flashes.

Thanks for viewing! Post your own!

• Like 9

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is another thread I could have sworn I replied to. I think I have amnesia, except backwards. I even remember when this thread was new.

Anyway, these really are incredible. I'll have to do some digging and look up some of his park concepts (especially the revised Kings Island one. I still daydream from time to time of Action Zone becoming jungle-themed and featuring Tomb Raider: The Ride.) This is very, very good, but those are my favorites.

• Like 1