How were the ride "wait" times been during HH

josh4958

As has been stated numerous times, if you mean ride times DURING Halloween Haunt, the first Sunday Haunt this year is tonight. The second is next week. At least so far, those are the only two Sundays with Haunt this year.

If you mean during the day on Saturday and Sunday so far, of course the waits are going to be longer on Saturday than Sunday. If you mean how long are the wait times on Saturdays in the hours the park is open before Haunt, that is a very good question, one I am sure will be addressed shortly by posters after me....As for Sundays before Haunt, there hasn't been a Sunday yet (until today) where the park was open for the day then had Haunt....

As Interpreter said, we need to know which you mean:

1) Saturday during the day before Haunt

2) Sunday during the day before Haunt

3) Saturday during Haunt

3) Sunday during Haunt

So far, no one can answer 2 or 4 because the first instance of it happening is today. And it all depends on which weekend you go...The earlier the weekend, the better. Lines can be a bit daunting during Haunt. It can sometimes be less crowded during the day before Haunt actually starts.

During Haunt last night, my party wanted to ride The Beast. We got in line at about 8:00pm, and we didn't board the ride until 2.5 hours later. This was probably the longest time I've ever personally spent waiting for a ride. We ate and then got in line for DB, and its queue line was still completely full by then (about 11:30). After riding that, the park was still wall-to-wall people at midnight, so we bailed. We got 2 rides in 4 hours. :(

Hope that helps :)

During Haunt last night, my party wanted to ride The Beast. We got in line at about 8:00pm, and we didn't board the ride until 2.5 hours later. This was probably the longest time I've ever personally spent waiting for a ride. We ate and then got in line for DB, and its queue line was still completely full by then (about 11:30). After riding that, the park was still wall-to-wall people at midnight, so we bailed. We got 2 rides in 4 hours. :(

Hope that helps :)

Yeah we stood on line 2 hours for The Beast. It was worth it though. It was freezing

cold and pitch black. One of the most fun rides I've ever had!

i went on a sunday (10/11) and the rides had no lines whatsoever. i think the Flight of Fear had a 10 minute wait once but that's it. you could ride the Diamondback over and over again with no wait if you wanted. when the haunt rolled around at 7:00 the lines were longer for the haunt events, i would say 15 minute lines or so. but the good news is that the rest of the lines for the rides were all empty. i'll be sure to go on sundays from now on.