New Design...

Dan

Currently, the staff is beginning to start a new design for the site. These things take time though and take even longer for a better product. Since you are the members of the site we would like to know what YOU want. So tell us what you would like to see and we will implement those things into our new design.

Also tell us what you think about this:

post-7-1068414579.jpg

Yea Nothing personal dane but I think the site need's diffrent blue is great but something other then red. I do like that logo better though. The site will get better with time. Also id recomend a clearer picture if you can get one of f/o for that pic. Also Id recomend not using f/o at all or delerium pkiu has those in their banner. I dont think having 2 sites that look alot alike each other is that great. Both sites need to be very individual from each other. Also having everything being the similair im sure wont help the healing process which so far seems to be getting better and better between pkic and pkiu. Lemme just summerize all that up lol. Try to make pkic, pkic not like anything else.

PKIU and PKI-C look nothing alike. I think the site looks fine as it is.. my only beef was the old banner. The new one looks a lot better though!

If some of you had experience with websites, you'd understand how different PKIU and PKI-C look. And if you didn't think they were, play around with tables and see how identical they will look no matter what.

I have a statement, which is somewhat of a suggestion. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Dan, Dane, Eric, and Ryan have fostered an outstanding website and community here at PKIC. I am proud to have my picture, recipes, and fiction on this site. I am proud to call these people friends. And I am proud to post here.

Keep up the good work and have a great weekend!

Italian Chef

:chef: