Need help planning CP trip

Since my grades are pretty good this 9 Weeks, My Dad agreed to take me to Cedar Point during my fall break (October 22-25.) He said we may go one day, or may go two days. It just depends how much two days will be. I have a Platinum Pass so I'll be getting in free, but my Dad will need to buy a ticket(s). We are for sure going Saturday October 24th. and we may also go either Friday the 23rd. or Sunday the 25th. So is there a two day admission ticket for either Friday/Sat or Sat/Sunday? If so how much is it? And if we end up staying two days where is a good hotel to stay at? We don't need a really nice hotel since we will only be sleeping in the hotel. We just want a good deal and for it to be relatively close to the park (within 5 miles.) I'm currently looking online, but I'd appreciate some help! I really want to go for two days so please help me try to find a good deal!

Thanks!

I went earlier this year and bought a two day Ride and Slide ticket. I do not know if they continue to do this since Soak City is now closed but what it did was get you into either Cedar Point or Soak City on the first day and then either Cedar Point or Soak City on the second day as well. This ticket was not really expensive if I remember correctly. I just went to Cedar Point's website though and a two day Ride and Ride again ticket it 74.99. That seems to me a bit steep.

As for the Hotel, I have stayed in Breakers Express every time. It is more of a Hotel you would stay at in the day and has a big pool and everything. I am sure you can find some surrounding area Hotels that are not too expensive, like you said, you would just be staying in it to sleep.

Guest rcfreak339

Have you ever been to Cedar Point? I thought you have....But yes Sandusky is a big little city(does that make sense?) there are a TON of hotels near the entrance....I would recommend staying at one of the resort hotels, since you do you get early entry and discounted admission, I think?. But if you can't that is fine...Just stay somewhere close. There are a lot of places to choose from...All the way from a Motel 6 to Great Wolf Lodge. Also you can get discounted admission tickets at any Sandusky Kroger, Walmart or Mijer...I got the 2 day ride and slide like Jasper, it was only 50 bucks. Just keep looking, there are a lot of things to choose from in Sandusky....Don't worry about getting all the rides in either because you will...Lines move so fast and they run multiple trains on everything, like 3 trains on the Corkscrew. Have Fun!

Whatever you do, don't stay in the Econo Lodge right by the causeway. Trains woke me up every half hour on my visit there last year.. I got about 5 hours of sleep in 3 days.

That and I found a crusty can of Pepsi by the TV, and there were spiders and webs in my bathtub. Then I went to buy a bottle of Vault from the vending machine.. I took one drink and spat it out. It was 5 months beyond its expiration date.

Travelodge is a nice place to stay, and it's fairly inexpensive and just around the bend from CP.. I stayed there, and I found it to be as comfortable as Breakers Express.