FoF lights and rightfront seat

murphz

why are the lights always on now? Also, WATCH OUT for the right front seat on the trains. Im not exactly sure if its all of them or one, but ive never seen it until now. Theres this bar that doesnt look temporary that is in the way of where your right foot should go on the righthand side. It makes ur foot hurt ... Anyone know about this either?

They added more colored lights in the ride area, so you can see more of the supports that look like they are going to hit you. And that thing in the front right seat has always been like that. Jeez, they add a couple lights and people complain when I like it much more now!

LOL! I really told you to click it one more? Haha, thats great. I normally do that when the bar is high up, because when the train goes through the first inversion, the force normally pushes the bar down even more (at least it happens to me) and I tell guests to click it down more (or do it myself if it is really too high) so it doesn't jam down on them when they go through the inversion. They may think it's stupid, but they will be saying something completely different when the bar clanks down on them hard. The way I see it, better to have the bar pushed slowly down than forced down.

I really didn't mean just a regular change in the wheels. I was talking about something really different that was supposed to make a difference in the ride as well. I figured that it is something that wouldn't be mentioned if it was just a regular change in wheels. Like possibly a design change. Don't really know.

I guess it is possible i just got my foot in there wrong and closed the lapbar and that prevented me from getting it right =/ Probably because ive never had that happen before.

As for the make sure ur bar ir tight early, i would agree on rides like FoF. But on Vortex having them slightly loose gives nice airtime on the hill, and it never pushes down.