Yet Another "What will crowds be like" question

Whales_Rock

And even if you visit this Sunday, the odds of getting 20 rides in one hour are slim. That would be an average of one ride every three minutes. Considering that average ride time is around a minute and a half to two minutes, that doesn`t allow much time for walking to and from the rides. Yes, Sundays are typically not as crowded as Saturdays in October. But the size of the crowd depends on many factors including the weather, and promotions that the park may be running such as the Interpreter noted.

Oh course the day is over, but just for reference. The crowds were very low today. Everything was walk on for most of the day. Diamondback has a couple of minimal lines throughout the day but mostly walkon...heck stayon without even leaving the ride. It was a sweet day to visit. Just gotta take care of this windburn now :)

Man...I hope sunday isn't busy. My girlfriend and I are taking some friends with us. Does anyone have any idea what to expect?

I expect next sunday to be somewhere in the middle crowdwise because it is a sunday when only locals will go because they don't want to drive home, but I am pretty sure it is also gold pass bring a friend for ten dollars day.