Fear fest saturday

RidewarrioR1993

The Mason weather forecast has improved markedly. From the National Weather Service:

Saturday

Cloudy. A chance of showers...mainly in the afternoon. Cooler with highs in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Saturday Night

Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

This means there is a far larger chance of huge crowds, which will build as the day goes on. Then about 10:30p.m. or so, the park will start to thin out...

^^

1. It's Halloween Haunt, not Fear fest...

2. Are you sure your signature is under the limit for signature size?

3. Weather.com...

And isn't his signature like... an exact copy off a Youtube video? I remember something like that.

Its not a comment its actully a video someone made heres the link to the video.

And thats why I wait for walk ons and good weather which is tommorow Walk on Firehawk here I come and my 1400 ride on DB.

Ummm I dont even think Darlene Bell (I think that was her name) has gotten that many rides, and they celebrated when she got to 500! Im pretty sure they would have celebrated your 1000!

And thats why I wait for walk ons and good weather which is tommorow Walk on Firehawk here I come and my 1400 ride on DB.

Ummm I dont even think Darlene Bell (I think that was her name) has gotten that many rides, and they celebrated when she got to 500! Im pretty sure they would have celebrated your 1000!

They did celebrate when Gary Coleman and Andrew (I forget his last name) reached 1000 and at least Gary was well over 1400 last I talked to him. If you don't have facts don't challenge

Guest TombraiderTy

Getting 1,000 in a full season is not that unrealistic...

http://kingsislandinsider.blogspot.com/200...th-ride-on.html

:rolleyes:

to be back on topic, i wouldnt touch next saturday with a ten foot pole. halloween night, and the last haunt night of the season adding in the fact that a ton of people will show up because its SATURDAY will make the night beyond unbearable barring some freak thunderstorm/snowstorm combo (in which of course the park will remain open, unlike certain other days....)

They did celebrate when Gary Coleman and Andrew (I forget his last name) reached 1000 and at least Gary was well over 1400 last I talked to him. If you don't have facts don't challenge

I'm neglected LOL.