TylerRider

I only have a few.

Beastie: 1997?

Firehawk: 2007, 2008

Millennium Force: 2007

Maverick: 2007

Son of Beast: 2007

Top Thrill Dragster: 2008

And some waterslide at Typhoon Lagoon from 2004.

I really wanted to get one yesterday at CP on Millennium Force, it was sleeting!

Me and RingMaster

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3483...mp;id=505303695

I have one when I rode D'back with Walter Bolliger... Ryan/Boddah, Avatar, and I think Robbie has seen it. Its online somewhere, I don't feel like going to that site for it.

I wished I bought the D'back On Ride photo when myself, Haunt Undertaker and Ki Man rode it with a dragon puppet.... Captain nemo is a witness to that

I dont know how to upload a photo because it asks for a url, and its on my computer. Can anyone help?

you must first upload it to a picture uploading site. flickr, photobucket, among countless others come to mind... then it will have a few links. when you get that far, find the direct url,and post that in the url box of the add image thing and voila! you have an image here!

I dont know how to upload a photo because it asks for a url, and its on my computer. Can anyone help?

you must first upload it to a picture uploading site. flickr, photobucket, among countless others come to mind... then it will have a few links. when you get that far, find the direct url,and post that in the url box of the add image thing and voila! you have an image here!

Thunks!!! (I did not spell is wrong!!!)

I have a great photo of me and my friend on Vortex. I might download it to my computer, I guess you can do that. I am acting like Gene Simmons, and my friend is holding onto the handles for his life, with a bright red face. (Oh, and then my Dad, has his hands up and his mouth wide open). :lol:

I have a great photo of me and my friend on Vortex. I might download it to my computer, I guess you can do that. I am acting like Gene Simmons, and my friend is holding onto the handles for his life, with a bright red face. (Oh, and then my Dad, has his hands up and his mouth wide open). :lol:

UPLOAD IT! XD I don't have any on ride photos. All of them have been real bad though, be hanging on for life with my eyes closed with an ugly expression on my face.....