Errors on VisitKingsIsland.com

CedarPointer

On cedarpoint.com:

(picture)

A platinum pass may be a great value, but a $198 pass doesn't pay for itself in less than 2 visits at a park with $62 admission and $15 parking.

Perhaps they are considering Soak City in that equation, too? Unless I'm mistaken, their Soak City has a separate gate and a separate price of admission...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Do season passholders pay for parking? Or is that covered under the pass?

It's covered under Gold and Platinum. Not a regular season pass.

1) You missed a page. :P

2) Steph88 was referring to the post above hers, regarding Cedar Point passes, where Gold does not exist. :)

• Like 2

Do season passholders pay for parking? Or is that covered under the pass?

It's covered under Gold and Platinum. Not a regular season pass.
1) You missed a page. :P

2) Steph88 was referring to the post above hers, regarding Cedar Point passes, where Gold does not exist. :)

Mobile goin' be the death of all of us. :)
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On cedarpoint.com, clicking the "Buy Now" button on Valravn World Premiere Weekend redirects to Good Any Day tickets rather than to the list of all daily ticket options valid those days. Promotional early season tickets are $7 less than GAD tickets. Also, this URL makes me cringe:

https://www.cedarpoint.com/?promocode=singleday&?mobile=0

Yes, it could be deliberate price discrimination instead of an error, but asking guests to pay extra for what amounts to a preview weekend makes little sense. Especially with that bungled query string.

• Like 3

^^^Oh, how I miss Shockwave. Those few rides I got during my one visit (so far) to Kings Dominion will definitely be treasured as I replay those wonderful experiences in my mind's eye...

Pertaining to the thread's topic, yes, such a thing does not belong on the Kings Island website. :lol:

• Like 1

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned, but the picture of The Bat on the Kings Island app shows a picture of The Bat from Canada's Wonderland which is a completely different coaster. The Bat at Canada's Wonderland is actually very similar to Invertigo at Kings Island. Just thought I'd point that out as I noticed it the other day while I was browsing the Kings Island App.

• Like 3

I'd just like to say that the 'all dining locations' page is pretty darn awful.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/things-to-do/dining-locations

Just to list a few things...

1. There are no pictures of the actual food locations.  Just pictures of the food.  Several of the LaRosa's have a picture of a pizza.  Great!  Now I know what a pizza looks like, but where do I get it?  (Cedar Point's similar page has pictures of the locations, not sure why KI's doesn't.)
  2. There are entries for "Ice Cream" and "Planet Snoopy Ice Cream" which reference the same location, I think.
  3. The entry for Festhaus talks about LaRosa's, but says nothing about Panda Express.  Panda Express is listed as a separate entry.
  4. The last entry is for Yogurt Plus, but gives no location.  Good luck finding it!
  • Like 5

I'd just like to say that the 'all dining locations' page is pretty darn awful.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/things-to-do/dining-locations

Just to list a few things...

1. There are no pictures of the actual food locations.  Just pictures of the food.  Several of the LaRosa's have a picture of a pizza.  Great!  Now I know what a pizza looks like, but where do I get it?  (Cedar Point's similar page has pictures of the locations, not sure why KI's doesn't.)
  2. There are entries for "Ice Cream" and "Planet Snoopy Ice Cream" which reference the same location, I think.
  3. The entry for Festhaus talks about LaRosa's, but says nothing about Panda Express.  Panda Express is listed as a separate entry.
  4. The last entry is for Yogurt Plus, but gives no location.  Good luck finding it!

I think you are right about #2.......

As for #2 I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that Panda Express isn't park owned.

• Like 1

I think the bad thing about posting a picture of food is also that many locations serve more than one food item.  I know this is a bit nitpicky (and probably few are using this webpage to really determine where to eat).  This mostly applies to locations such as Planet Snoopy Grill and Snake Pit, which both serve a lot of different items.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Kings Island mobile app has sent me two push notifications about the Gold pass deadline, including one just now, even though I have a pass that's linked to the app.

Presumably I'll get another when the Gold pass sale is extended through Thursday.

• Like 5

Presumably I'll get another when the Gold pass sale is extended through Thursday.

Actually, the deadline extension is a full seven days this year. Interesting.

Also, Cedar Point is selling Carowinds Gold Passes now, I guess. CA, CP, CW...

caatcp.jpg

• Like 7