...and the offseason begins

KIfan73

Yeah the season always passes with the blink of an eye for me. It's easy to take it for granted that the park is open over the summer, and then once the off-season hits I find myself complaining that I didn't get a chance to go enough haha. Nonetheless I had a great year at the park(s) this year, and hopefully this off-season will go quickly.

I went to KI on Friday. Didn't care for the rain, but whatcha gonna do, you know? I rode DB and Beast one more time and then said goodbye. Next year I'm allowed to drive to KI and Cedar Point so I'll visit a lot more. I'm going to miss Scooby Doo and Demon Drop this year. Maybe Son of Beast too? :(

R.I.P. Season of 2009.

Assuming the season begin April 17th, just 166 more days. Yay!

Nice meeting you- sort of-Jackson. I wish I could have joined you guys for the ACE Beast rides. Sadly I just joined yesterday so I don't have my card yet.

Anyone know if there'll be an offseason event?

My last ride at KI for 2009 was Adventure Express. Nothing like a good Arrow! But I will be down in Orlando in 2 days so you won't see me crying yet. It was a good season but sad to leave all of my work friends even though we know we will hang out during the winter.

Most of my posts on KIC come during the off season. Looks like I will be on here a lot more with the park being closed. Can't wait for training in March!

I did get emotional, but RARELY showed it the last two days. This season ment more to me than prior seasons due to :

*Being there for both openin & closin day

*making new freinds thru kic & haunt workers

* fellow haunt members you say there is an 90% chance they wont/cant come back

*not seein the scene upclose & personal @ least once a month

*Diamondback

*the details of my visits that puts a smile on my face

*the rest is just too personal to discuss, but some here know what I am talkin about

Overall it has been the best season for me ever. I just hope the O. S. Goes by fast.

^you met me haha

I finally got to meet Gator too! (though I think I scared him a little bit lol)

I got real emotional, mainly with Haunt in particular. Me loves my Haunt family. Yesterday was tad soothing seeing some Haunt coworkers who went to the park. I had my season pass so I brought Undertaker along for the bring a friend for 10 bucks thing... it was nice spending time with my dad who was also with us :)

I won't miss Diamondback too much considering I was standing under it for a whole month.

Can't wait to work the park next summer again! The surgery I had back in February threw me off course so I didn't get to go back till Haunt. So yay!

:o you mean I missed seein my faeriewench & undertaker yesterday!!! I will right that tr now but first I will get some sleep shortly, since I have been up since 9:30a.m. Yesterday. If its not up by time I leave for work tonight, it will be up tomorrow.