How is your Nausea Tolerance?

McSalsa

Ahh, my first poll of the offseason. The subject- puke! :wacko:

In Roller Coaster Tycoon, your guests will ride rides, get sick, and hurl. This happens in real life too, of course. One of the "guest ratings" in these games is "Nausea Tolerance". The question is, how much can you take before...BLAGH...you hurl. Some people can take a lot. Others cannot take much. How much can you handle? Do you keep riding if you start to feel sick? And what rides cause you to hurl the most(this usually varies from person to person).

Enjoy.

You didn't have the one response that truly fits me... I get nauseous just looking at Delirium. I don't get nauseous on other flat spinny rides until I actually ride them.

Sorry. I had to be "quite general" when it came to that because KIC only allows 20 options per question. If anyone else beyond this point has a very particular ride that makes them feel sick, please leave a comment on it. Thanks. ;)

You didn't have the one response that truly fits me... I get nauseous just looking at Delirium. I don't get nauseous on other flat spinny rides until I actually ride them.

Sorry. I had to be "quite general" when it came to that because KIC only allows 20 options per question. If anyone else beyond this point has a very particular ride that makes them feel sick, please leave a comment on it. Thanks. ;)

I wasn't picking on your poll. Post was meant to be more humorous than serious. If this was meant to call me out, don't.

I'll get a little bit dizzy after I ride either Flight of Fear or Vortex a few times in a row. And If I ride Diamondback 15+ times in a row, I'll be sick. I don't throw up, but I just get dizzy and have a headache and a stomach ache. Most spinny rides give it to me (Not Delirium or Trokia though), and also FoF gives it to me easily.

Most times i can eat and ride and i have always been fine. But there was one day when i had a little bit of a cold and then i ate and rode Delirium and after words i felt like my stomach was spinning and i had to sit for a few minutes but i didnt actually "get sick"... but maybe that was because i wasnt breathing 100% due to the cold idk.

I've never really gotten sick from riding rides, but I do remember going to Stricker's Grove many moons ago, and riding the Tilt-A-Whirl somewhere around 15-20 times in a row, and I was beginning to feel a little queasy haha. So I said that was enough of that ride.

To be honest, the old 8-flip Crypt left me feeling a little woozy each time I rode it, and a few of my friends opted to sit out the second time. However, Kings Dominion's Crypt has the same program (I believe... Theirs may flip an additional time) and I was fine on it, leading me to believe it has to do with the sheer size of our massive top spin trying to perform those intricate flips with suo much weight and force behind it. That being said, that's the only ride I've ever felt even a little bit sick after. My mom, in comparison, can barely stomach the yo-yo swings without Dramamine, and laughed at the very idea of Delirium.

I dont get dizzy or nausea at any rides. I once had a contest with a friend, ate a ton of bad food, then marathoned a spinny ride 10 times, no nausea. I dont really know why, I could ride any ride all day and not get sick, kinda wierd I know.

The only ride I ever get sick on is Flight of Fear. I don't know why, but my last two visits to Kings Island I felt sick for hours after riding it... but I still love it and ride it at least once every time I go.

The only other ride that continuously makes me feel sick is the Super Round Up at Coney Island, and that sick feeling only lasts for about a minute.

I can NOT handle any spinny ride that goes so fast that everything is a blur throughout the entire ride.. especially a ride like Monster where the seats spin separately from the arms of the ride. I'm fine on Tilt A Whirls, Himalayas, and Enterprise rides like Witches Wheel at CP. Just PLEASE for the love of all that is not puke, DO NOT spin my seat so fast that it feels like it will spin off into oblivion.. the only place I'll be sitting the rest of the day is on the bench.

I felt a little dizzy after several rides on Flight of Fear with RingMaster once...

Very rarely I get like that on coasters... but for some strange reason I can feel sick riding in a car... as both my mom and Haunt Undertaker found out. I have to be riding high in a van, truck or something x.x I ride in a regular car... please leave me be and let me sleep...

There is only one ride that made me feel horrible (not sick just close to passing out) and that was for some reason a Pirate ship back when I was 7. Since then havent ridden another of its type.

I can and have gotten on "spin and pukes" and every manor of coasters after a huge meal and nothing has phased me. No ride has made me want to throw up yet. The only thing Ive had comperable was that Pirate ride experience and the near black outs Ive gotten after multiple rides on one coaster (without getting off) before I realized the value of drinking lots of water when at a park, especially on a hot day.

I can also read in a car, but dont expect me to sleep in one or a plane for that matter. I have to be really tired to do that.