Your total Park Visits for 2009

hamoperator

KI: 35 - I didn't actually count, but on my 34th trip a KICer/Admissions Associate (who can't seem to keep his own name straight :P ) happened to mention it as I walked in

WDW Magic Kingdom: 2

WDW Animal Kingdom: 1

WDW Epcot: 1

WDW Disney Hollywood Studios: 1

Strickers Grove: 1

Silver Dollar City: 1

I probably went 50 times this year to KI. The lady at the gate this past Sunday said "wow, 92 visits!" but I'm thinking that's since I've had my PP (which I obtained at the end of 2007). I also visited these other parks:

One visit each - Busch Gardens Tampa, Carowinds, Worlds of Fun, Canada's Wonderland, Kennywood, Waldameer, Knoebels, Six Flags Great Adventure, Dorney Park, Six Flags St. Louis, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Six Flags Great America, Six Flags Over Georgia

Two visits - Holiday World

Three visits - Cedar Point

Four visits - Dollywood

It's been a great season. I'm very thankful that gas prices came down and that I was able to get into a lot of the non Six Flags and CF parks at heavily discounted prices. 2010 should be fun too!

84! Lucky!

This Season- 1

Ever- 3

Result: :(

I thought I was the only one here who has never gone to KI over 15 times!

I went to KI once this year, and not counting visits before 2000, I have been to KI 13 times. Twice every year from 2000-2004, once in 2005 and 2006, zero in 2007 (went to CP instead) and 2008, and once this year.

I probably went 50 times this year to KI. The lady at the gate this past Sunday said "wow, 92 visits!" but I'm thinking that's since I've had my PP (which I obtained at the end of 2007). I also visited these other parks:

One visit each - Busch Gardens Tampa, Carowinds, Worlds of Fun, Canada's Wonderland, Kennywood, Waldameer, Knoebels, Six Flags Great Adventure, Dorney Park, Six Flags St. Louis, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Six Flags Great America, Six Flags Over Georgia

Two visits - Holiday World

Three visits - Cedar Point

Four visits - Dollywood

It's been a great season. I'm very thankful that gas prices came down and that I was able to get into a lot of the non Six Flags and CF parks at heavily discounted prices. 2010 should be fun too!

I'm 99% sure the totals reset each year (at least my families has always been reset each one); the only thing I can think is that would be from all parks on your PP this season; not sure if they have the parks scanners/counters linked together to track one account but they must in order to validate the card.

All of the following were records in the number of times I visited them this season because I'd pretty much only ridden things at Kings Island and Americana/LeSourdsville Lake before this season:

Kings Island - 23

Cedar Point - 6

Holiday World - 3

Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom - 3

Stricker's Grove - 1

Coney Island - 1

Columbus Zoo/Jungle Jack's Landing - 1

I hope to go to more parks next season.

Kings Island: 25

Cedar Point: 2

Universal Studios: 1

Strickers: 1

Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom: 1

I hope to get much more in 2010.

If all goes well, Cedar Point, Holiday World, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, Waldemeer, Disney Orlando, Strickers, and more.

I'm suprised you want to go back to SFKK  after you enjoyed it so much :P .

It's got Thunder Run and Greezed Lightnin, I like it. Besides, I got a 2010 Six Flags Play Pass, I might as well but it to use!

Yeah I agree. You don't have to have a hypercoaster to be a fun park. However, Chang did make it alot more fun.

EDIT: Oh, and those Play Passes and Season Passes are deals! I paid $40 for the Season Pass (discount book, bring a friend FTW), and plan to use it at Magic Mountain. $40 is $30 less than a ticket and parking at the Mountain.

• 2 months later...