What Will You Miss More?

TTD-120-420

The only attraction that is leaving that I don't care about is Nick U. It doesn't affect me. I'm most upset at Scooby Doo. It was a fun ride and there isn't anything else like it in Ohio. Scooby is one of the best cartoons ever and I will miss it. Demon Drop comes in a very close 2nd because it was such a front-of-the-park icon at CP. All Will be missed.

well i missed sob most of the season :( , i will miss my kids eyes lighting up when they got to run up and see dora, deigo, pablo, uniqua etc. :( , and we will miss scooby doo a little but it wasnt our fav. As for DD i havent rode it cuz i havent been to CP since i was only tall enough for the kiddie rides so i wont miss what i havent rode.

I voted for Demon Drop. I don't have kids so I don't care much for the kids areas, and SOB really hurts me so I choose not to ride it anywhere other than the front seat of the blue train. Sad that you have to ride a coaster a certain way to stop your spine from being shattered..

Anyway, I rode DD on CP closing day, and I had forgotten what a great ride it was until I rode it again. It made me really sad.

Posted from my Blackberry mobile device.

It was close, choosing between Demon Drop and Son of Beast, but Demon Drop wins by a smudge.

Son of Beast- The tallest and fastest woodie in the world. Looks terrifying from the Action Zone midway. Though I do not care a lot for the ride itself...

Demon Drop- A great, old ride that is still very thrilling and is definitely unique. One of the few 1st generation freefall rides that remain.

Very easily, SD&THC. Not just because it's the end of that ride, but mainly because it signifies the end of Scooby at the park. As a child of the 70's, I grew up with Scooby there and it just won't be the same without him.

I'll miss DD, but not as much because I don't get up to CP that often. SoB I can live with or without. I like riding it, but it's nowhere near my favorite ride in the park. Nick U... well, I didn't like Nick kicking out HB, but I understand it from a business perspective. GatorGirl liked the Nick characters, but we both like the Peanuts gang. Welcome to KI, Snoopy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"and SOB really hurts me so I choose not to ride it anywhere other than the front seat of the blue train."

HAHAHA me too I thought I was the only one who made up stories to wait for the blue train front seat. that red train had a square wheel or something

• 3 weeks later...

I would miss Nick U the most only because that's where I spent most of my time when I was younger, before that "magical" trip where I rode everything in the park. I never rode Demon Drop, so that's probably last, Son of Beast would be second to last, only because I rode it only one time. And Scooby-Doo second.

cool.gif