Kings Island is CLOSED for the season.

hamoperator

Spend time with my kiddos and husband

Concentrate on my studies

Enjoy the winter "downtime" since my spring/summer/fall will be jam packed with school

Try to plan out a few trips to KI next year, since I'm only going to have a total of 4 weekends free during 2010

Patiently awaiting the announcement of the auditions for next years' play.

Listening to music, attempting to write my own....

Going back to school.

Plotting projects.

Job hunting.

Didn't Bodda already post something about them doing the interviews for next years shows? Or are you talking about school?

SOB_TOM and I are both members of a local community theatre, believe it or not. He acted in the most recent production of Children of Eden and did sound for the plays in the decade leading up to that. With my schedule, I've become less and less involved but I started out doing sound and now I typically do photography and videography for the group.

I have 5 months and change to contemplate this... I know it's inevitable. Someone's going to make me go on Skyflyer. I've thought about it for a while now. Who wants to be there to hear me scream like a girl?

We could sell tickets to the kids. Most kids like to laugh at adults when they "scream like a baby or girl". B)

I have 5 months and change to contemplate this... I know it's inevitable. Someone's going to make me go on Skyflyer. I've thought about it for a while now. Who wants to be there to hear me scream like a girl?

We could sell tickets to the kids. Most kids like to laugh at adults when they "scream like a baby or girl". B)

SURE, just name the day & ill be your flyin buddy.

how much you think we would make off of sales?

I forgot to mention I'm involved in theatre also. My last production was Disney's High School Musical 1 & 2 and I was Troy in both. The next one on my list is Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella. Auditions for Cinderella are coming up really soon so I'm practicing right now.

Sorry if this was random but I saw a lot of other KIC members are involved in theatre as I am, so I decided to share.

I forgot to mention I'm involved in theatre also. My last production was Disney's High School Musical 1 & 2 and I was Troy in both. The next one on my list is Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella. Auditions for Cinderella are coming up really soon so I'm practicing right now.

Sorry if this was random but I saw a lot of other KIC members are involved in theatre as I am, so I decided to share.

Wow nice. I am usually involved with the tech aspect and always backstage. But as a huge Disney lover I decided I would go ahead and try out for a part in Beauty and The Beast.

Wow nice. I am usually involved with the tech aspect and always backstage. But as a huge Disney lover I decided I would go ahead and try out for a part in Beauty and The Beast.

Awesome. I got started out doing stage crew for a local theatre company in Mason, Ohio. I did about 9 shows doing tech stuff and after that I finally got the guts to actually try out. I love it. I hope you continue doing so, as I encourage many to try theatre in the future.

I would personally love to be there to see and hear that. I will give you a nickel's worth of free advice, it is really fun. Once you ride it all you will want to do is go on it again and again.

So long as I get a cut of the profits.

I would personally love to be there to see and hear that. I will give you a nickel's worth of free advice, it is really fun. Once you ride it all you will want to do is go on it again and again.

Well I will ride it with you I love Skyflier I will even let you pull the cord if you wanted to.

Well I will ride it with you I love Skyflier I will even let you pull the cord if you wanted to.

Someone else better pull the cord, or else we'll be up there all day. I'm not going to willingly plummet to my doom. Someone will have to do that for me.

Someone else better pull the cord, or else we'll be up there all day. I'm not going to willingly plummet to my doom. Someone will have to do that for me.

Unless you are taller than 6'3", you are gonna have to pull the cord. They always put the tallest one in the middle.

Well originally I had intended to spend the winter as I usually do: Cooped up inside the house playing playstation or watching movies, occasionally leaving the house to hang out with friends on the few days that the weather permits that kind of activity. But given the current economic situation and my inability to find even a fast food job I've decided to go to the National Guard so I can get money for college. Basic training and training for the career I choose (Leaning towards pharmaceutical at the moment) should take up my entire offseason and then some. But as soon as I come home, with a hefty sign-on bonus in hand, I'll be right back to amusement parks :)

visit zoos, aquariums, and nature reserves

go to bars

sing karaoke

play Bejeweled

goof off on Facebook

other than all of this (including royally kicking Giga's butt at Bejeweled on facebook O:) i decided to enjoy the weather this weekend and went down to Eden park and Krohns Conservatory (totally check it out if you have the chance. its all warm and toasty :) )

planning on going to the festival of lights, hopefully a trip to dollywood with some haunt ppl, hanging out said haunt ppl, maybe getting a universal trip in there who knows

oh yeah. finding a freaking job... kinda forgot about that 227 applications/resume's later *sigh*