New Haunt Attraction?

Kyle-By-Request

Uh...it wasn't on that level, but on the lower of the two top levels, I do believe (it may have been the upper...it's been years, but I think it was the lower). And since it was before September 11, 2001, I went...

Since that date, I have no need for manufactured horror in my life, some of my friends had more than enough that day...

I think that they should change Scooby to a ride-through haunt in September.

I'd like it if they did a ride in there.. Something along the lines of The Great Pumpkin or something, and then turn it into a haunt for September/October.

I know that KI closes for like 2-3 weeks in September to prepare for Haunt, and they could easily do it then. They could easily use the ride for the Haunt, and have the cars go through it.

Heres a few ideas for the haunt:

The Production Line

It could be like you are in a factory and the cars go through multiple scenes of different scary things such as:

1. Maybe some kind of Frankenstein-esque monster being created

2. People being slaughtered by machines that are supposed to be making things

The Toy/Doll Factory (something to do with dolls and scary toys)

Same kinda idea, but its a toy factory and scary people who look like dolls haunt the factory.. Maybe some freak took human victims and turned them into dolls... If it was just toys in general

they could use that jack-in-the-box that was in Coney Mall/Maul this year.

...I know that KI closes for like 2-3 weeks in September to prepare for Haunt, and they could easily do it then....

Uh, the park closes primarily so it can do group business, and is open to groups many of those days, though not as many as in the past, sadly. Group business is down.

That being said, Phantom Theater was used for Fear Fest at least one year, with ride ops banging on the cars, throwing artificial snakes into cars (that didn't last long), etc. Your idea is a good one, and it wouldn't take all that long to make at least a few changes for Haunt. BUT...remember, kids go during the day, and the ride is primarily aimed at kids and families. Any changes should be ONLY for during Haunt, not during the day, in my opinion. When it comes to Haunt, as the park learned to its consternation this year, some people and some things are indeed off limits. In my opinion, that dark ride during the day is one of them....

...I know that KI closes for like 2-3 weeks in September to prepare for Haunt, and they could easily do it then....

Uh, the park closes primarily so it can do group business, and is open to groups many of those days, though not as many as in the past, sadly. Group business is down.

I stand corrected, I knew P&G day, GE day, and the Toyota half-day thing were held during those 2-3 weeks, but I thought it was for Haunt too.. Considering that during the week is when they put the decorations up, and thats when they built Cut-throat and Slaughterhouse

• 1 month later...

I think Torture Tower would be really cool.

me too, i don't remember where i read it, but wasn't Kings Island looking into having glass panels placed on the floor of the Eiffel Tower? if so that would be neat if they could have like stuffed "dummies" that look like they have been hanged from the viewing platform of the tower.

too bad it was damaging to the structure of platforms.