What would you rather have happen?

CincyMan98

I chose #2 because I don't want to see anything get removed. If it's removed, then that's just one less thing in the park. It's not free to tear things down, so then that could cause something new to be built to be delayed.

I agree KIfan, I voted for #2 for I would like to see SOB live, but I am not holding my breath for any of these.

# 2 here... I sure miss SOB!!! I will ride the Crypt from time to time but I can do w/o it. Of course if it was between SOB or Crypt, don't spend no more money on Crypt & spend that money for SOB to get it in good riding condition since there have been so many lawsuits over it... ;)

I voted for number 1.

I wouldn't be disappointed to see SOB go, and a new B&M would defiantly fit in that spot and fit the feel of Action Zone. Even though I've said this, I realize it would probably take a couple of years after taking out Son of Beast to build a new ride, but taking out Son of Beast makes more sense than spending a bunch of repairs for it.

Removing Oktoberfest doesn't make any sense, just as taking out F/X theatre doesn't.

I voted number 1! Although I love SoB, I think that the two recent periods of it being SBNO due to injuries to riders shows that it has become a PR nightmare, especially when I hear the GP spreading rumors about all the people who supposedly died on it (even though this isn't true!). My personal dream is to see it gone in April, then some little pink flags popping up in that space in May, along with another long "rumor" thread on this site. The last thread of that nature certainly turned out well, I must say!!

I voted for one, number two looked good as well though. Back when it was a very well upkept and themed Tomb Raider:The Ride it was actually worth the wait sometimes. The lava pit, the water dripping from the ice, the deity lighting up, and the overall program made for an enjoyable ride. I would still like to see a B&M Invert or a Maverick style ride in it's spot. I think an Intamin strata or giga is out of the question there.

I did 1 because i think that SOB needs to go. Poor CF spent alot of money fixing it up since they bought the park in 06. They could of spent the money on another new or used/repainted and renamed coaster in its place like they did with X-Flight/Firehawk. I guess you can say that SOB is like The Bat, only bigger and made of wood. Its a maintance nightmare.