Kings Island Online Store

bkroz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy shopping! As of now, most of the merchandise is Diamondback related, and there are few items to chose from. I'm sure the inventory will improve soon enough. Also, the store uses the same header as the homepage, so it appears wie will not be getting the Cedar Point site overlay.

I would love some unique things, not clothes and hats.

I did see they have a Diamondback snowglobe - that would be awesome to buy! And some keychains I think I saw.......I can tell the store will be used more for the offseason when people can't buy merchandise at the park.

I kinda do not want to buy anything from the store. It is fun to buy it at KI!

I did see they have a Diamondback snowglobe - that would be awesome to buy! And some keychains I think I saw.......I can tell the store will be used more for the offseason when people can't buy merchandise at the park.

But with bigger things, It is a pain to carry around the park all day...

I a guess you are right. I like to buy T shirts because you can just put them on over your shirt. I normally only buy Shot glasses! 400th post!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very disappointed that the store only has DB items. No matter how fun the ride is, I really have never liked any of the DB merchandise.

If the store had shirts with The Vortex "fist", I would buy more than one...

Dude... the store's been online for like 3 hours... and it's not even official right now. I imagine they'll have a ton of products available sooner or later.

I agree that shopping at the park is part of what makes what you purchase memorable. However take the online store for what it's worth -- it's a great way to get Christmas and birthday gifts during the offseason. I think that's the intention.

I agree that shopping at the park is part of what makes what you purchase memorable. However take the online store for what it's worth -- it's a great way to get Christmas and birthday gifts during the offseason. I think that's the intention.

That's what I agree on. I bet the store will be busiest in the offseason than during the season. Mostly because people would rather buy while they go to the park, instead of wait for shipping, etc.

Though it is rather funny to see people walking around carrying giant bananas.

I think I remember reading in an old Kings Island brochure that they used to hold your purchases for you until you left...

Indeed they did...then someone figured out this was hurting the locker rental business...and that was under Paramount Parks...Sometimes, it seems, the divisions between park segments (merchandise vs. games, for instance) seem more important than an ultimate focus on they who pay the bills and leave nickels in the park...the customers.