VIP Rider

KIMonster14

BLSC, because it's my wife's favorite (ok, I kinda like it, too, but they really don't need the helicopter pause).

The more I ride this the more I like it. It's not a wait-for-30-minute ride, but we had a surprisingly good time on this, particularly in the front. There's a pop of airtime just before you enter the subway portion I didn't know existed before this year!

I'd go with Goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia. I love how they were imaginative they were with how they fit the ride in, love the airtime, love the bone-crushing helix and like the fact that there's no MCBR to slow it down.

I chose Mav because as much as I love so many other coasters, 95% of the time the wait is 10 minutes or less for my favorites. The only time I've seen a huge wait for Magnum was on a Saturday during a holiday weekend, or HalloWeekends. I have noticed that as the day wears on, Voyage's line gets shorter and shorter. DB's line moves quickly too, and so does Raptor's.

I lost count of how many times I was able to run all the way through the queue to the station and jump right on a seat on coasters at KI, CP, and HW. I go to parks on cloudy Sundays or Tuesdays, or when there's a chance of bad weather.. it's SO WORTH IT to drive 3-4 hours to see a deserted parking lot, and running to your favorite coaster to see that the only people there are ride ops, waiting for someone to come ride B):D

You just detailed my whole amusement park philosophy. Not only is it great to get all those rides, you don't have to deal with the annoying habbits of guests nearly as much.

I'm going TTD. Love the ride but it's not worth a long wait. If I could skip the line I would marathon it just for the launch. 2nd choice would be Storm Runner but it's very far away.

Disney Transportation - (Buses to and from the resorts and parks) that way I would always be guaranteed a seat!

Thats not at ki

I guess I should read better but I did not see (only at Kings Island), I just saw the part of you can not pick one that has already been mentioned. If that was the case then I could not post as the rules run me out of choices.

PCC Thank-You that was the nicest thing any one has said about Avatar in a long time and I agree with you.