Kings Island Animation?

Sergeant Pepper

In case anyone is wondering, here is the video for Raptor's advertisement that Terpy spoke of:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It was made in 1993, and extremely basic compared to the high definition beauty we saw 2 Augusts ago. But it got the point across.

17 Next year, Terpy. :lol:

There's also this one from 1988, advertising Magnum XL-200 for next year. It has the occasional glimpse of animation.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Thanks for posting those BEAST, I didn't even know they existed.

And now, I leave for school work. Trying to convince myself I'm interested in the final of 4 major projects for one class...which wasn't challenging material and didn't even accomplish the goal expressed in the title of the course. Sigh...

I remember that video from the year it came out. Having never seen an inverted coaster before, I was obviously extremely excited about it. We went to the Point that year and waited about 3.5 hours for a ride on it, but it was well worth it. Still one of the best.