Magic Mountain & Knott's Berry Farm

So here's the deal. I recently got my job back in Chicagoland, but I'm not starting until January 13. So I instantly started looking for vacation opportunities. I've always wanted to go to SFMM, so in about 3 weeks I'm going out there. Anyone been to SFMM or Knott's Berry Farm?

I'm trying to figure out if I should expect large crowds or not, and if there are any lesser-known things in these parks that I shouldn't miss. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks :)

I don't do Knott's any more and have not been there in years and will not go back unless and until they repeal their ridiculous, silly and probably illegal eyewear policy (as in you can't wear any on virtually anything...). That being said, Jaguar there is often overlooked and should not be missed. For a Zierer, it's quite the ride!

Magic Mountain, of course, has its new wooden coaster, the usual suspects virtually everyone knows about, and Deja Vu. If you have not ridden one, and should it be open, don't miss it. You will probably either wonder why I ever said such a thing or love it. I'd type more, but off to work I soon must go!

I'll be sure to check out Jaguar. Deja Vu will be a problem, however. I went to SFGAm a few years back, and waited about 20 minutes to get on Deja Vu up there only to find out that I'm too tall to ride. Apparently there is a 6'4" height limit due to the restraints on those rides. At 6'6" I'm both abnormal and unsuitable to ride haha. Thanks, Terp.