What's your favorite FAIL ride?

CedarPointer

speaking of backlot, all models are said to have three launches.

1. first launch from station
  2. launch at helicopter
  3. ???

what is the third launch or is that a launch when "busting threw the billboard"?

Yes its a very small launch coming out of the billboard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Phantom Theater

Here's the ride!

Before it was closed 2 years later, they tried to deny adults on the ride unless they had kids with them.

Sad, I remember when it first opened it was all adults standing in like an hour long line just to ride it.

Why should only kids have all the fun?

The Scooby-Doo Haunted Castle sucks! This is why the wait for it is always so short.

Well, before these it was The Smurf Enchanted Voyage Ride with slowly floating water boats.

Then even further back, just called Enchanted Voyage.

I hope it goes back to Phantom Theater again! or something better than Scooby-Doo

• 1 month later...

Phantom Theater

Here's the ride!

This is a little off topic, but (being 15) I never thought that I had the opportunity to ride Phantom Theater, so I never bothered looking up anything about it. Watching that video brought back a memory. Thanks for that.

Fail ride? I was not thrilled with the Power Tower at The Point. It is ok but not that thrilling. As for Firehawk being a fail, the load time stinks, not the actual ride. When I went to Geauga Lake the que line was not as bad and the ride ops seemed to know how to quickly load and unload people.

Btw has anyone rode a B&M flyer? How does it compare to a Vekoma? I say a B&M would be better, but not sure till I ride one.

I went to Bay Area Bash this weekend and went on the worst wooden coaster in the "Mitch's coaster poll" for many years been in last place The Grizzly. And i went in thinking man how can this ride be so bad. After getting off the ride I think it should be moved up a couple notches and not last place I have ridden coasters that are worst.

Btw has anyone rode a B&M flyer? How does it compare to a Vekoma? I say a B&M would be better, but not sure till I ride one.

I've ridden a Superman clone at SFoG and Tatsu, and I'd say they're both better than the Vekomas.

TO the person who mentioned Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit and has not ridden it yet....

Rockit is my favorite coaster so far this year. I have ridden quite of few coasters this year that I have never ridden before. LIke the other person said, don't judge a book by it's cover, because that is what I did. The full queue line only takes 20 minutes to go through even though they say 30 to 45 minutes. There is tons of air time at the right places, and the music selections are great. Plus with the moving loading platform, it is a people eater. I rode it twice waiting 25 minutes each time, and passed the same guy who was waiting in the single rider line TWICE.

My favorite FAIL / removed ride has to be Python from BGT. It was Florida's first looping roller coaster. At one time it was the only coaster to deliver a little bit of air time at the park. The foliage around the coaster was so beautiful.

I nearly cried when this coaster was removed. I grew up riding it. Then they open that Jungala crap in the former Python location.