I would do anything

apianoplaysmusic

Considering it's in the thirties in Cincinnati right now, I would not.

Now if you were talking about a certain Florida theme park, I'd definitely want to ride.

I would SOOOOOO ride in this weather. I rode during Halloween Haunt when the temperature was in the upper thirties/low forties and it was awesome!

I went to Cedar Point on closing day for the past two years. Try riding Millennium Force and Magnum XL-200 in November temps with a significant breeze blowing off of Lake Erie. Even with 2 layers of socks, leggings under my pants, gloves, an insulated hat, 2 long sleeved shirts, a sweater, and a down coat.. I was STILL cold. :D

But yes.. I would really like a ride on Voyage right about now.. or Maverick..

I've ridden rides in 28ºf. back in Fearfest 06'. It wasn't snowing though, but it was cold. I've ridden Millennium Force in sleet just last October. I really need a Drop Zone fix!

Delirium during Fear Fest '06....I'm pretty sure the wind chill factor was in the negatives!

I'd do anything for another DB rain ride.

My first ride ever, we were the last train before it shut down for weather and the op told us our train clocked 83mph when we arrived at the station B)

they've all been sunny and slower since then

I hear ya! This year on Cedar Point opening day, I rode Magnum XL-200 in heavy rain with the trim off. Tom76257 and I also rode Legend at Holiday World in a raging downpour. Those rides were extremely cold and painful.. but I won't hesitate to say I'd definitely do it again. :D

Have also ridden: Maverick at CP during an approaching storm, Millennium Force at CP in light rain (youch!), got my 100th ride on DB in a downpour..

And my BEST ride EVER: Voyage during HoliWood Nights 09, at night in the pitch black, with lightning bolts flashing in the sky, on a wet track, and the train FLYING over the MCBR as if it weren't even there. NOTHING has even come close to topping that one.