Top 10 Most Anticipated US Theme Park Rides for 2010

I think to answer the "Afternoon Delight" question in the article, it is the Starland Vocal Band. I agree with the list as well, I am anxious to see the details on the Harry Potter ride. Universal has a knack with well themed rides.

California? Yes. Japan? Operates under a license only. Florida? Given that NBC Universal has only an undivided half interest in Universal's Florida theme parks...unless the owner of the other half (who also owns Busch's parks now) sells, no . . .

And the Comcast deal has NOT gone through, it may be up to a year before it is approved or turned down by the Justice Department and the FCC

Even if it does go through...Rumors are rife that Blackstone may well buy the NBC interest in the parks...

http://articles.orla...universal-parks

Considering the state of the economy and the overall lower capital spending, 2010 isn't shaping up to be too bad of year in the theme park industry afterall! :) (I mean, it's no 2000, but not a bad slate of new attractions considering the environment...)

Speaking of "Rockit"...I'm heading to USF in a few weeks and am anxious to see how my experience compares to the ride reports I've read. (I'm anticipating an experience akin to the coaster at NYNY in Vegas, so maybe I won't be too disappointed B) )