Ki's Online Store

ZukoGirl

I do not know if anybody has asked this before. Oh well I checked.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody else has had problems with the store. It will not let me click on anything. It's pretty much inactive. I didn't know if it was because the site is fresh or some of the bugs have not been worked out. Whatever the matter, I do not know if this is just me or if anybody else experienced it.

It works fine for me but I hardly ever use it because of the lack of merchandise it has. Most of the stuff it has on there is related to Diamondback. It is working fine for me though running Firefox and Google Chrome on Vista.

An e-commerce site should work flawlessly. If it doesn't, it shouldn't work at all.

A partly working site does little to inspire confidence, and can drastically negatively affect would-be patrons impressions of the park itself. If they can't run an e-commerce site, how are they maintaining the rides? At least some people will think that.

I hope the online store works out. I was actually surprised to see it. At the end of the season I went to guest relations and filled out a card asking them why they didn't sell stuff online cause I know a lot of people that would like to buy KI related gifts but the only place you can buy them is during the season at the park, and everyones birthday and christmas isn't during the season. I know I'm not responsible totally but it's kinda cool seeing something you suggested happen.