How far do you live from the park?

KIfan73

129.3 Miles away. It says a 1 hour 59 minute drive, yet when my Mom drives it takes 1 hour 40 minutes, and when my sister drives it's 1 hour 30 minutes. This upcoming season I'll be driving there so hopefully I can get there pretty fast! And maybe the construction on 275 thats been going on for years yet nothing has been built... will finish!

^If you are talking about the Construction across the top side of 275, yes it is finished. Construction finished up a few weeks after the season ended!

That is great news! Traffic always slowed down to 50-esh in that area, not I'll probably save 15 minutes!

^If you are talking about the Construction across the top side of 275, yes it is finished. Construction finished up a few weeks after the season ended!

That is great news! Traffic always slowed down to 50-esh in that area, not I'll probably save 15 minutes!

Not to mention the disaster-waiting-to-happen enclosed express lanedry.gif . I live around the border of goshen/loveland (close to the border of clermont and warren county), so it only takes me relatively 20 minutes to get to the island.

It takes me about 25 to 30 minutes to get to KI traveling 25 miles from Anderson Township. On the other hand, Coney is a relatively short 7 miles and ten minutes from my house. Which explains why I have worked at Coney for so many years and never at Kings Island. That would be a lot of extra time wasted sitting in my car driving!

It takes me about 25 to 30 minutes to get to KI traveling 25 miles from Anderson Township. On the other hand, Coney is a relatively short 7 miles and ten minutes from my house. Which explains why I have worked at Coney for so many years and never at Kings Island. That would be a lot of extra time wasted sitting in my car driving!

Over this last summer I lived 2 miles from Coney right down Sutton. I know exactly what you mean, and I'll be living much closer to KI this year. ;)