How far do you live from the park?

KIfan73

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It takes me about 25 to 30 minutes to get to KI traveling 25 miles from Anderson Township. On the other hand, Coney is a relatively short 7 miles and ten minutes from my house. Which explains why I have worked at Coney for so many years and never at Kings Island. That would be a lot of extra time wasted sitting in my car driving!

I live on 8 mile and it only takes 15 minutes for me to catch 275 from Beechmont and head up. We should meet up sometime! My friend Jan and I eat at Panera about twice a month.

• 1 month later...

I wish I could live 5 miles away from the park.

Alas, I live a mere 2,355 miles from the park ;) I live in Seattle, so I think I have about everyone beat in terms of distance?

I used to live 30 minutes away but I haven't been back since 2001. I will get to go this summer however!

I live approximately 1160 miles away from good 'ol KI. Still have managed to go every summer for the past 12-15 years though.

If I were to drive there Bing says it would take 16 hours and 50 minutes; holy cow.

Conversely, my cousins live 5.6 miles away, and is like a 10-15 minute drive to the park.

• 1 month later...