What are you planning on doing first...

McSalsa

All depends on if my girls go on opening day. If they do I'll be checking out Planet Snoopy and hopefully my oldest hits 48" so we can expand her coaster experience so that we are no longer stuck in Snoopy land.

I don't think mine is going to grow 4 inches. He was 44 last fall. Don't think it is going to happen this season for him. sad.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i get a job there then i dunno what, otherwise i will swing past the ki theater. followed by a straight shot back to the f/x theater. after that i will be aimlessly swaggerin thru the park like a gator, hitting up what i pass. maybe ill hang with others, maybe ill fly so-lo. but be sure of this, i will be rockin THE BIG GREEN WIG. cool.gif

When i first get there i will kiss ground inside the park and after wiping away my tears since i missed home so much i will run to d-back.

After a few rides on that i will head to The Beast.After i do that i might catch a ride on sob or start crying again if it is not there.After that i will enjoy the rest of my day there with friends and such.

Hope to see you there.

• 2 weeks later...

We will do our traditional "build up" tour. We start by walking towards Action Zone. Hit up the coasters that seem to be perfectly placed in both Geography, and intensity. Adventure Express, Racer, FoF, Vortex, The Beast, and Diamondback. After that, we can all spent some family time in....ahem...Planet Snoopy..Man, thats still hard to say. LOL

• 4 weeks later...