What are you planning on doing first...

McSalsa

Those of you who claim the longest wait on opening day was 2+ hours seem to be forgetting this:

DiamondbackM-18.jpg

If that's a 2 hour wait, I'd hate to see what a 4 hour wait looks like. ;)

Anyway, I've decided that DB will definitely be my first ride. It looks as if many of you from KIC are going to hit DB first. Do I sense a KIC DB meetup for our first ride of the season? :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks as if many of you from KIC are going to hit DB first. Do I sense a KIC DB meetup for our first ride of the season? smile.gif

That's what I'm thinking, especially since it's looking like Mrs. Gator & GatorGirl won't be joining me until the afternoon (GatorGirl has a birthday party to go to that day). But I plan on being there when the park opens!

Those of you who claim the longest wait on opening day was 2+ hours seem to be forgetting this:

If that's a 2 hour wait, I'd hate to see what a 4 hour wait looks like. wink.gif

Anyway, I've decided that DB will definitely be my first ride. It looks as if many of you from KIC are going to hit DB first. Do I sense a KIC DB meetup for our first ride of the season? smile.gif

Oh man... I had never thought to go up to the tower to see how long that line really was that day. I remember joining the line right outside the LaRosas in Rivertown (Even though I was one of the first people waiting for the park to open, having been there since 6AM) and by the time we had finally gotten into Nick U the anticipation was killing me >.<

Since I'm going with a friend, we'll probably do something that we do the first visit of each season. We go to Eiffel Tower and just take lots of pictures for about 15 minutes. Then, we head down and walk all the way around the park, from Action Zone to Ni - I mean Planet Snoopy. Then we start riding all the coasters from smallest to largest. We start with Woodstock Express and... Rugrats (I forget the new name). Then Adventure Express, Backlot, Racer, etc. So don't laugh if you see me and a friend on Woodstock Express. tongue.gif

I've done this like four times, hehe. Sure, it wastes time, but whatever.

^Source is here: http://visitkingsisl...ts.cfm?ec_id=27

Emphasis added:

GOLD PASS EARLY RIDE TIMES

All Season Long

Another Gold Pass Exclusive

Every day this year, starting April 30th, the park opens early for Gold Passholders to enjoy some of their favorite rides and attractions!

Sunday thru Friday - 1/2 hr early entrance for Diamondback and Beast

Monday - 1/2 hr early rides in Planet Snoopy

Wednesday - 1/2 hr early rides in Boomerang Bay

Saturday - 1 hr early entrance for Diamondback and Beast

So no, there is no ERT until April 30th.

Had to vote 'other' because it is tradition for us to head straight to Adventure Express. Our kids are getting older, but for a long time it's been the one that everyone could ride. The line is short and the adventure theme gets us all in the mood for a day of fun!