Kings Island Job Fair

Diamondback FOF

http://www.visitking..._id=90&ec_id=15

A diverse range of job opportunities are available at Kings Island, as the park announced today plans to hire more than 4,000 seasonal associates for the 2010 operating season, which begins April 17. Kings Island will host job fairs Saturday, February 20 and Sunday, February 21 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the park (6300 Kings Island Drive). Associates are needed in all areas of park operation, including admissions, call center, cash control, entertainment, food and beverage, games, guest services, lifeguards, merchandise, rides, security, sweeps and warehouse. Anyone 15 years of age or older who wants an exciting and rewarding place to work this summer can learn more about the different departments and opportunities at www.visitkingsisland.com. Apply online, and then come out to the job fair for an interview. Kings Island is an Equal Opportunity employer. For more information or questions regarding employment, please call (513) 754-5748

This will be in the Feathaus.

Edit: From their Important Employee Information page:

http://www.visitking...its.cfm?et_id=1

Thank you for your interest in employment with Kings Island!

Please read this page carefully. It contains important information and tips about the employment process. If you have a question that is not answered on this page, please contact the Human Resources Office at (513) 754-5748 or by email at pkijobs@paramountparks.com for more information...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied for a position in rides, but, since I don't turn 16 until March, they can't interview me until then. :( Oh well, I guess I still have a chance. :)

I was wondering about this... One of the friends I referred is currently 15 so he can't work in rides as of now, but he will turn 16 in April. So you're saying he can apply now and still be considered for the job because he will be 16 by the time the park opens? I ask because he was really interested in working rides and seemed pretty sad that he was only a few days short of being able to apply.

I recieved an email saying that the park would like to interview me, but can't until I am actually 16, and to email them back two weeks before my birthday. It seems like he should be okay to apply, but he probably couldn't start the season, since he can't even be interviewed until April.

I recieved an email saying that the park would like to interview me, but can't until I am actually 16, and to email them back two weeks before my birthday. It seems like he should be okay to apply, but he probably couldn't start the season, since he can't even be interviewed until April.

All right, fair enough. That should make him pretty happy :P Thanks a lot!

hey guys i just got home from my interview and btw the roads are bad. I slid of into a ditch lol, all is ok. But i got the job. lol im so excited. Ill b working Diamondback this year.

Glad the interview went well and you got the job working Diamondback - I'm thinking I might ride it once or twice this season :lol: so maybe will see you there.

hey guys i just got home from my interview and btw the roads are bad. I slid of into a ditch lol, all is ok. But i got the job. lol im so excited. Ill b working Diamondback this year.

LUCKY! How old are you? I'm 16 1/2. My interview is next saturda for ride ops.

Can anyone better explain where I go for the interview? The directions in the email weren't very clear...

Dont go to the main entrances. Theres and employee entrance all the way on the right side of the park by boomerang bay. Follow that road until you get to last parking lot possible to park in. Park there and go inside the building thats in front of that parking lot.

Umm I don't think so but I'm not entirely sure. The department has training before the park opens. This usually happens around late March and if you are still 14 I am not sure you would be able to take part in training.

I would call up to HR for a better answer though. It wouldn't hurt.