Kings Island Job Fair

Diamondback FOF

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

FYI- I will help you guys out on Flight of Fear by turning off the trims and the lights! (I know I don't have the power to do this, but maybe I can convince them it will save energy?)

we all can dream ...

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER

I would like to say that you can hve a interview as long as you turn the proper age by the day the park opens.....So for example if you want to work into rides and you are 15, well sorry but as long you turn 16 by April 17 you can get hired.....ok

^You are correct. My brother is 15 at the moment and turns 16 a week and a half after the park opens. He applied and received a response email saying to call to set up an interview two weeks before his birthday. So it seams the park has changed their hiring practice slightly. I had been told in the past of people applying and getting hired while 15 but not being able to train or work until they had turned 16.

Hi! I am new to this site, so bare with me!:)

I had a question about jobs at Kings Island.

I applied around a week ago, and it says my application is under review, so I plan on going to the Job Fair this upcoming weekend. Now, during the summer I have cheerleading that would kind of interfere with the job, because I wouldn't be able to have a regular schedule. Is Kings Island flexible with hours and conflicting schedules? I could give them a schedule of my cheerleading so they know exactly when I can't work. I live like 30 minutes from the park, but I really really want this job! Thanks!:rolleyes:

Hi! I am new to this site, so bare with me!:)

I had a question about jobs at Kings Island.

I applied around a week ago, and it says my application is under review, so I plan on going to the Job Fair this upcoming weekend. Now, during the summer I have cheerleading that would kind of interfere with the job, because I wouldn't be able to have a regular schedule. Is Kings Island flexible with hours and conflicting schedules? I could give them a schedule of my cheerleading so they know exactly when I can't work. I live like 30 minutes from the park, but I really really want this job! Thanks!:rolleyes:

Kings Island is pretty flexible with schedules...you just need to give your availability for each month and they try to schedule around your conflicts, so long as you don't have too many conflicts!

If you have any more questions feel free to PM!

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER

Well I would say that when you get interviewed , don't tell them that you can't work certain day because that limits the possibility of you being hired.....let them know that you can work any time......now for when the time of cheer leading starts let the park know 2 weeks ahead of time that you need certain times off.............always 2 weeks ahead of time so that they can find a replacement............

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER

It is not lying....but if you want the job let them know that you can work anytime......and FYI I work there and believe me or not but in MY department you must give 2 weeks notice f you want days off.........So I am right....

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER

Alright well I mis read the last part of Cory's post.......as long as you don't have a huge amount of conflicts they can work around you....forgive and forget...but the other part I spoke of is true....