Kings Island Job Fair

Diamondback FOF

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but do you get gold pass perks with that admission

I've been trying to figure that out. There's nothing about it either way that I can find. Anyone have any idea how this actually works? :wacko: (I also like how they say to enter through the "specified entrance" when visiting the park as a guest, but they never say what the "specified entrance" is)

but do you get gold pass perks with that admission

I've been trying to figure that out. There's nothing about it either way that I can find. Anyone have any idea how this actually works? :wacko: (I also like how they say to enter through the "specified entrance" when visiting the park as a guest, but they never say what the "specified entrance" is)

I dont know of any special perks, I have never tried to do anything like that with my ID. I am going to guess employees are not part of the gold pass plan. I do know I was able to get into Cedar Point with my ID, and Im thinking it is good at all Cedar Fair parks, but dont quote me on that. Does anyone know if its good for Wonderland?

I dont know why they are calling it a specified entrance, other than there was a time we had to be verified through guest relations for a few weeks in 2008, but that has passed. Just don't call off and show up at the park, you will get canned. I think that is what started the GR check in.

I know that the employee ID card can be used at any Cedar Fair park. I do not know about the Gold Pass perks because I've never tried to use them. The specified entrance is the main entrance. Even if you want to stay and ride after your shift, you have to leave through the employee exit and enter as a guest.

Hello Everyone! I am new on here and as a matter of fact, this is my first post. I was just curious about something? I completely missed the job fair and applied online for a Customer Service Representative at the Call Center. I have been unable to find much information about this postition other than the obvious? I applied online and it said it was under review by the marketing department for this position.

I was just wondering if the Call Center is actually located at the park? Also if anyone has ever done this positon?

The call center is located at the park. I filled in there one day years and years ago, and had almost daily interaction with them for years when I worked at the park on a regular basis. A few of the same people are still there, and they are a good group of people. It's a good department to work in (or at least it was in the Paramount days... hopefully it hasn't changed much under CF). Good luck, and welcome to the site!

Why not find out firsthand?

:)

No one wants to see this mad scientist expression behind the controls of a giant metal monster. At the front gates I'd probably frisk visitors in ways they could sue over, and I already put in time as a ticket taker at the Ren festival (fun and at times a little weird). For me, Kings Island is strictly for holding on tight and cruising for funnel cakes!

Hello Everyone! I am new on here and as a matter of fact, this is my first post. I was just curious about something? I completely missed the job fair and applied online for a Customer Service Representative at the Call Center. I have been unable to find much information about this postition other than the obvious? I applied online and it said it was under review by the marketing department for this position.

I was just wondering if the Call Center is actually located at the park? Also if anyone has ever done this positon?

The call center is located at the park. I filled in there one day years and years ago, and had almost daily interaction with them for years when I worked at the park on a regular basis. A few of the same people are still there, and they are a good group of people. It's a good department to work in (or at least it was in the Paramount days... hopefully it hasn't changed much under CF). Good luck, and welcome to the site!

Thanks!! I still haven't heard anything yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks!! I still haven't heard anything yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I worked at the call center in 2005 (was call rep for FedEx for 4 years)and it was a great place to work. Yes, there are still regulars there and I am still friends with them. Now I of course work in the Pet Care, which fits in really great for me. Hope you get the job. Just remember to pay attention to detail and give correct information.

It cool I am working as a sweeper.

That was my first job at Kings Island when hired in 1972. I worked at that I was a litter gitter (sweep) for 10 years and it was the best job! Worked outside and had the entire park as an area to work in. No working in the same spot the entire day.

When I did processing last season it took me all but 25 minutes for processing and that includes waiting in line. HR was open for processing to all re-hires last week and it still took me almost 3 hours even when I went right after school. I definitely wasn't ready for that but it was worth it. Saw a couple of my friends from last season and talked to them really the whole time.

I go in for my Food Returners class on Saturday from 12:30-3:30 and I can't wait, hopefully there will be a few people I remember from last season in that time slot and hopefully I will be offered a promotion up to Assistant Team Leader! :)