A First Glimpse at Planet Snoopy

BoddaH1994

True that. Although I did notice on one ride on the carousel last year that I could actually hear the music while on the Carousel! One time I rode it, and you couldn`t even hear the music on the carousel when you were riding it!

As an aside, the Carousel at Coney uses a CD player to play its music. But the operator must turn it on in the morning. And considering its only like a twenty minute loop of music (not to mention it can be really, really loud), it often will end up not being turned on, or being turned off at some point during the day. Much to the chagrin of the operations managers, who will yell at the rides managers to get the music going on the carousel. And when maintenance checks the ride in the morning, sometimes they pump WEBN through the sound system.

If it's like CP's Planet Snoopy, we'll be hearing the likes of the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus. (bleh!)

But maybe the children like to party in the USA.

Hopefully everyone in line for Diamondback also likes to party in the USA, as you would most certainly hear it over there if it's anything like CP.

I wouldn't mind that, but I never heard that song in line for Diamondback. I quite often heard Use Somebody, though.

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 7:25 PM, SonofBaconator said:

We've seen multiple Peanuts characters appear like Franklin, Woodstock, and more recently Pig Pen. What other characters do you think should make an appearance? 

I think we should see Marcie, Violet, Rerun, and Spike. 

What about the little girl with the red hair?