A First Glimpse at Planet Snoopy

BoddaH1994

Why isn't it red and black, since it's probably going to be themed to the red baron? But that would make sense.

Red and black would really look out of place in the middle of the area, in my opinion.

They are using all the Red and Black paint for the much needed work on Top Gun

Why isn't it red and black, since it's probably going to be themed to the red baron? But that would make sense.

Red and black would really look out of place in the middle of the area, in my opinion.

Oh really? First one to get pics of this much needed paint work gets a lemonade from me sometime in the 2010 season.

Upon further study of the picture, I very much agree with you Diamondback FoF. If you look at the right side of the picture you can see dark lines on the rails of the track where the wheels used to ride. Then if you look toward the center of the picture to where the paint appears to be new, there is no paint worn away.

one would hope that in their off season maintenance of painting- that some paint would find its way over to Flight Deck.

*crosses fingers* i dont care what color they paint it. it could be neon green and hot pink for all i care as long as its painted!

and i still think its too soon to assume the yellow is staying. time will tell. that picture isn't the most clear... with plenty of shadows hiding ;)

I think Orange supports, sky blue track would be nice. Or, sky blue supports and yellow track... Snoopy just doesn't scream orange and yellow to me... I feel like it ought to have pale, pastel colors. Orange supports, sky blue track, and red trains.

Only in our dreams....Flight Deck would show it's true colors, because, in my opinion bare steel/faded gray/ and overgrowth are not exactly the looks of a great coaster, but i have a feeling that it will remain that way for a while.

Just in case any of you thought the picture posted was a fake... it's not. :lol: The coaster is actually a lot more visible from the road now. That is really the only thing new that you can see. Avatar's track does look a little bit empty though. I think they have taken Avatar off of the ride vehicle but I cannot be sure.

4296248002_95aea9aa3a_b.jpg

Just in case any of you thought the picture posted was a fake... it's not. laugh.gif The coaster is actually a lot more visible from the road now. That is really the only thing new that you can see. Avatar's track does look a little bit empty though. I think they have taken Avatar off of the ride vehicle but I cannot be sure.

4296248002_95aea9aa3a_b.jpg

My guess is that the former Avatar vehicle is in the maintenance shop for the time being.

Just want to say what I had seen. I just looked up Cedar Fair on Wiki, and it said that Spongebob 4D will continue Daily in all former paramount parks for the 2010 season. I know Wiki isent always true, but can I get some input on this.

Unless they get a new film reel then I can 100% guarantee that it will not be shown at KI again.

I'm just hoping that they fix the guns so that you can see the laser. A little change like that could make all the difference for how 'good' the conversion is.

It would be awesome if they made Fairly Odd Coaster The Beastie, and put Snoopy acting like a vulture where the old bird was.

IMG_0010.jpg

Edit: Replaced the original picture with actual comic strips.