Kings Island "Dream Team" to Put on Beauty and the Beast Production

BoddaH1994

I just came across some very intersting information that I thought I'd pass along. Current and former members of the Kings Island Entertainment Department are working together to put on a production of Disney's Beauty and The Beast.

Names you may recognize:

Kevin Brunck (Director) - Current head of entertainment for Kings Island. Responsible for producing such shows as Flashback Totally 80s, Dead Awakening, Hot Blooded, Down Home Country and many more.

Adam Blount (Assistant Director) - Sound enginner for many of Kings Island's top shows.

Joellyn Goos (Co-Producer) - Entertainment supervisor at Kings Island.

Carolyn Broughton (Special Effects) - Well known area supervisor in Kings Island's Entertainment Department.

Adam Hayward (Light Designer) - Responsible for the brilliant light shows associated with such shows as Dead Awakening and Hot Blooded.

Jeff Smith (Pianist) - Musical director for Kings Island.

Jody Mangino (Choreographer) - Choreographer for such shows as Flashback Totally 80s, Hot Blooded and Dead Awakening.

Jon Hacker (LeFou) - Performer in County Line.

Bill Balfour (Co-Producer) - Former head of entertainment during the Paramount era and current General Manager of EnterTRAINment Junction.

Elizabeth Eckhoff (Choreographer) - Former performer for Kings Island.

Maria Balfour (Belle) - Former performer for Kings Island.

Dates are as follows:

March 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 at 8pm

March 20, 21 at 2:00pm

Parrish Auditorium, Miami University in Hamilton

For tickets www.hamiltonrotary.net or 513-795-0015

This might be a great opportunity for interested members of KIC to meet up. I'm up for it if anyone wants to.

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

haha No way! That's interesting.

I am in my high school's production of Beauty and The Beast this year too for our Spring Musical in March. Except we open on March 5th!

I might actually want to go see this.

Put me down as a maybe.

Do you happen to go to either Cincinnati Christian or CHCA? I believe both of those schools are doing BATB that weekend and I'm seeing both :)

haha No way! That's interesting.

I am in my high school's production of Beauty and The Beast this year too for our Spring Musical in March. Except we open on March 5th!

I might actually want to go see this.

Put me down as a maybe.

Do you happen to go to either Cincinnati Christian or CHCA? I believe both of those schools are doing BATB that weekend and I'm seeing both :)

Yup!! I go to CHCA! That's awesome that you are going to come see it!!