TODAY WAS THE BEST

NoLimits8705

OMG OMG the concert was awesome and I loved it!! I met Jump5, got pics, and they signed my shirt! It was so so awesome...so great! OMG OMG lol Jump5 is teh nicest band ever! Most polite and curtious! LIbby is gorgeous!

~Ryan~

Did anyone go? And if you wokred there did you liek how everyone kept rushing the stage? lol

Also if you were there did you see I was in a bright orange shirt, kahki capris, and a orange visor and I am black lol so i stook out easily!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

lol

I probably kepted telling you to move out of the center of the aisle or not to stand on the mulch or both. Did you have a little sister or brother with you? Dressed in orange as well?

I really hated the rushing of the stage. That was not a good thing and not fun to handle. Oh well, things happen. People are dumb. At least no one got more than a bruise out of it all. We finally had to check for tickets again just to move people out of the front that weren't supposed to be there.

Ohh I stayed at my seat, excpet when my friend wnated to trade seats for a sec to get her AC pics. I only totally left my seat when I went backstage to meet J5 and to get my poster and visor. Omg I saw this little boy almost get knocked over when Ac jumped off the the stage and touched all the girls hands. I was like or lord teh boy is gonna get killed. It's was really sad that those girls didn't even care about all teh little kids behind them that couldn't see because they were inf ront of them. That made me mad too. But teh concert was so awesome.

~Ryan~ biggrin.gif

PS my friend thought the guy with long blonde hair and sungalsses on his was hot!! lol

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I heard the concert as I was leaving. I could hear those annoying 10 year old girls screaming all the way over by TRTR. I had to cleanse my ears by playing Sum 41's Hell Song on the way out of the parking lot.

Whats even more amazing than hearing the screaming girls all the way back at Tomb Raider? I could hear them screaming, as well as the concert itself, from my apartment balcony! I forgot the Park was open until 10PM, so when the fireworks started going off I was surprise. I sat on my balcony watching them, then I noticed all the music. It was definitely a little wierd :-)

- Todd

personally, Jump5 is the worst band ever, and ryan i hope you arent a guy...just some strangely named girl. Because the reason you could hear screaming girls is because it is GIRLZ music. Thats just my opinion though. Itd be nice if timberwolf could lay off on pop and bring some Sum41 or some rock of any sort. I guess they dont because they dont have enough space for good speakers, and its just a little place, and bigtime rock groups wouldnt waste their time there, what with Riverbend right around.

The concert was horrible in my opinion. It was apparently the Aaron Carter "Jukebox tour" so that means he didn't sing a single song of his own. I was working between the Dip'n'dot cart and the food stand for the majority of the concert and I kept making fun of it and dancing really cheesy-ish. The parents that were coming out to go to the bathroom or buy something were getting a kick out of it... said I was more entertaining than the actual performers.

I am a guy and Jump5 is not girl music...it's JESUS MUSIC! Nothing wrong with that..haha But thanx for your opinion., won't make me change, but thanx anways.

So um PKI should bring Good Charlotte or Less than Jake or daniel bedingfield! lol they would rock da house!!

Come to think of it if a rock band did come wouldn't there be "mosh pits" ? That would be a pain because of the seats all around. So what would they do about that?

~Ryan~

PS Why aren't patrons allowed ot use digicams at the concerts? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

PPS I didn't relaly liek AC's set, but his dancers were awesome I was amazed and Kristi ( AC's black female dancer ) was HOTT!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by NoLimits8705

I am a guy and Jump5 is not girl music...it's JESUS MUSIC! Nothing wrong with that..haha But thanx for your opinion., won't make me change, but thanx anways.

Dont let anyone change you. Did you get to go to the "Mercy Me" concert at the Ohio state fair? My mom likes them any they are a Christian group. I Have never heard of Jump5 but i like the A teens OK I guess, I wouldnt ever go to PKI on a day like that one because of the crouds. biggrin.gif -Creed rocks

~Nate~

I just rember I was in line for Drop Zone when it was going on and people were standing on the rails to see the concery. I'm guilty. And me and my friends got in trouble for makin fun of Aaron carter. And I went on Congo falls and some guy was talking about how gay he said she he screamed to the pople buying suvineers "F (he said the word i just think mods would aprechate me saying it) AARON CARTER."

Ohh I stayed at my seat, excpet when my friend wnated to trade seats for a sec to get her AC pics. I only totally left my seat when I went backstage to meet J5 and to get my poster and visor. Omg I saw this little boy almost get knocked over when Ac jumped off the the stage and touched all the girls hands. I was like or lord teh boy is gonna get killed. It's was really sad that those girls didn't even care about all teh little kids behind them that couldn't see because they were inf ront of them. That made me mad too. But teh concert was so awesome.

~Ryan~ biggrin.gif

PS my friend thought the guy with long blonde hair and sungalsses on his was hot!! lol

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I know who you are! I was the one at the backstage door that told everyone that if they weren't with the poster contest that they had to sit back down. I think I saw you outside the south gate before the show as well while they were judging the posters. You guys went to the North backstage gate and they made you move over to mine (the one without the steps) and we let you in and lined you up against the fence.

Ok cool! Was I black? lol Wearing a bright orange shirt and man capris? And was I with a black girl? haha...that was me then! Which guy were you? I remember the PKi guy that was at the gate under congo falls and he kept repating the whole "no cameras thing" It was funny cuz everyone was plotting to knock him over and steal his radio! haha

Thanx for noticing me tho.....

~Ryan~ biggrin.gif

Eminem is PLAYED big time...I mean he is good sometimes, but most of the time not. However the otehr bands STXbomber mentioned I would see, just gotta add Maroon 5 to that please!

Bignathan...that's cool taht you like the A*teens, but I have never heard of Mercy Me..who are they? Also no one will ever change me....EVER! I like what I like and if you don't like that then that is your problem so umm go deal with it somewhere, cuz I am having FUN! lol biggrin.gif

Bignathan...that's cool taht you like the A*teens, but I have never heard of Mercy Me..who are they?

Ryan, Mercy Me is a great Christian group, if you want to check out their site go here http://www.mercyme.org/ Any other info on them can be found on Google.com or Yahoo.com. smile.gif

-Nate

BTW: I really like the album that the A Teens did that was orignally from ABBA, if you like you can get their CD too.

I was wondering what people were talking about right out of ear shot...

The funny thing about the gate was that they had it pad locked till just before the poster contest guy came out to judge...

I was the one at the outside gate fussing about cameras, you know we still had to tell a million people not to use them!

Nate..I ahve two Abba cds ( Gold and 20th anniversary one ) I love ABBA so much! I am suppose to see Mama Mia at Schuster this coming year!! YAY! ABBA RULES!

I will check out the site tho....

Dranglord that was you?!?!? Haha Some parents were getting mad bc they had digicams..haha SO why can't we use cams in the concert? There was this lady with about a 6 inch lens on her cam....haha

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

~Ryan~