A Victory For Kings Island Is A Victory For Mason!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did go, & if it wasnt for me being at work that night; i wouldve stayed longer. i was dumbfounded @ mr. stonekings comments & amussed @ the comments during his speech comming from the front row in overflow

The front row of the overflow room... let's see... Oh yeah, that was me! ... and Stalkerchick, windshawne and Beast Man. I'm glad we kept you entertained. And that's why I said I was glad I was in the overflow room, as my reaction would most likely not have been tolerated in the actual meeting room! laugh.gif

Just incase you're interested: http://www.myspace.com/mrstoneking

I work out, including twelve miles of walking per week, minimally, eat correctly, and disspell all things negative, including Hollywood. Politically our representatives have failed us for many years. Learn a good yoga position and bend over extra far, applying one puckered outlet to another.
I enjoy my own books and all non-fiction...

Today's Pulse Journal Mason edition headline: "Ticket tax fails, but issue may not be gone for good"

Mr. Bradburn and Mr. Gilb are referenced in the article stating that it "will undoubtedly resurface at some point". I'll try and add the link when I'm on my computer later.

Today's Pulse Journal Mason edition headline: "Ticket tax fails, but issue may not be gone for good"

Mr. Bradburn and Mr. Gilb are referenced in the article stating that it "will undoubtedly resurface at some point". I'll try and add the link when I'm on my computer later.

Perhaps KI should look into going back to deerfield township. All I could hear from the council was how much of a "burden" KI is to their public services. If they're that big of a burden, then go back to deerfield and they won't have to mess with it any longer-problem solved. I think less of the council for their attitude toward the park-and the black eye is well deserved-Mason would be nothing without them, period.

Wow what a moron. He sounds like someone who has a vendetta against the amusement park industry.

theres the nail on the head right there.... lol

Iv'e PM'd this guy on YouTube a couple times...He has no idea what features are set into place to prevent accidents from happening. He has no idea what his talking about.

he didn't in that meeting either. Me and Gary sat there debunking everything he said about the park and he ended with something along the lines of thanks for hearing my unargued facts or something like that and we just went... ummm.. pretty sure we debunked every single one...

You guys helped to contribute to something great last night and he tried to sway the conversation toward his coloring book. Let's just not talk about him.

I couldn't agree more. That was KIC's greatest moment ever! I remember the people who, over the years, called us nutjobs on newspaper comment sites and other things. Yesterday, we stood up for what we believed in and obtained a positve result! We aren't nutjobs anymore, are we? :) Congratulations to everyone who participated!

I'm pretty sure we're still nutjobs actually... especially the things going on in that overflow room HAHAHA

i was looking forward to seein beast79 with the chic-fill-a in hand before the protest so i could sarcasticly ask him if he wanted a bite. & yes he was, if not it was something were he was constantly moving his mouse around cause it was blaintently obvious that his attention wasn't there during the park officials speech. i just wanna know how he got into office?

No matter, if I am still a mason resident in 2013, my vote will be to remove him.

They made it clear MANY times during that meeting that mr. tony would not be back in office... which i found highly amusing that they KEPT bringing up

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations to everyone now there we can get alongg with this propasal and I hope the don't pulla trick like this ever again during tis ressission or they will regreat it next time.

Take care God bless to you all

Marcia