2011 what should KI get

pat

^^

From what we've seen so far, the coaster doesn't seem to pass through the land you have circled (in the first picture). I doubt the people that created the model cared much about the accuracy of land the coaster doesn't even pass through. As it appears to me, the land farther from the coaster track is rougher.

Of course, this is all in my eyes...

They had a full model of the terrain before they ever went to work on the actual coaster. If I were them, I'd like to have the terrain be accurate when I start, just in case I do decide to build track there! Track location has nothing to do with the accuracy of the terrain because they had the terrain set before they started the coaster.

Not to mention, if you're going to present it to a park, it'd better be accurate!

(QUOTE) Coney Island Rocks

Honestly, the first time I saw the land, I thought Flight Deck, and could see Cedar Fair removing both Flight Deck and Son of Beast, maybe for future expansion of the Action Zone midway... Anyone think it could be Flight Deck's and Son of Beast's?

(QUOTE)

Thats exactly what I was starting to think. I just didnt want to say it, because after going over it in my head, it sounded a little stupid. But, i dont know. I could happen. :D

I just love watching people waste their time!

This is fascinating, we have people comparing topographical maps to different areas of different parks. And so far, out of hundreds of theme parks, only three have been discussed SDC, KI, and BGW. My head hurts!

Without exact measurements lots of land profiles look the same throughout the United States (and abroad)! But, have fun as you will!

I just love watching people waste their time!

This is fascinating, we have people comparing topographical maps to different areas of different parks. And so far, out of hundreds of theme parks, only three have been discussed SDC, KI, and BBW. My head hurts!

Without exact measurements lots of land profiles look the same throughout the United States (and abroad)! But, have fun as you will!

hey, this is the most action we've had this whole off-season, and as long as i'm stuck in a house surrounded by three foot and growing snowdrifts i'm fine with wasting my time in this way.

Really? Another Update?!

17375_311143704094_23030364094_3366713_5328378_n.jpg

Maybe I'm right and they ARE reading these boards!

I really doubt that them reading these boards (if the are) is leading them to put out more updates. It could just be they are speeding up the excitement of people by putting more updates out more quickly. Maybe we can get another on later today.

Also, my first thought was "That looks sick!"

I don't mean to sound like a "buzz kill", but I have a serious question.

How would CF be able to even begin design on a new coaster for any of their parks?

I can see the new Intimidators, because they were started last year. Now though?

They have tried to merge, admitted that they have too much debt, and won't make it without help. What bank, or financial institution would lend them the money to build this coaster?

Thats the thing I keep thinking of. I haven't looked at, or studied, or tried to break down the terrain that SoB sits on, because I can't imagine any scenario that would allow CF to borrow any more money from anybody.

I could be totally wrong, all of the Amusement Park, roller coaster knowledge I have has come reading these boards. God help me! LOL

I would honestly rather go over to China for their culture, not for one coaster.

Or Japan, now -that- would be a trip of a lifetime. Plus, I would be the tallest person in Japan for miles!

Tom, who is honestly not trying to make fun of Japan, but at 6`6, its hard to find someone taller in Japan...