what seems like the fastest coaster

Gturner94

This post will be dedicated to the coaster that to u seems like the fastest. i know u know which ones are but this is a post about which one feels the fastest. for me it is definitely Beast the out of control feel just makes it seem sooo fast.

I mean, Top Thrill has a lot of force and everything, but as far as an unexpected sensation of speed, I have to say Incredible Hulk. The uphill launch into a zero-G roll is totally incredible, and it's literally almost impossible to comprehend that it goes only as fast as Backlot Stunt Coaster. That being said, Backlot also has quite a kick compared with what you'd expect. But Hulk has a lot of unexpected force.

Of course, it doesn't feel as fast as Top Thrill Dragster or Millennium, but it feels more forceful in respect to its speed than Top Thrill does in relation to its speed. To think Hulk only goes one third the speed of Kingda Ka, it's got at least half the force behind it... That's a significant difference!

^^^agreed, and also throwing in rock-n-roller coaster at hollywood studio's in florida, i thought that launch was much faster than 57 mph, but i think going past that theming, in the dark and only having a light shine on them for a second or two, adds to the feeling of a faster speed.

yeah i know. When i rode FoF for the first time i knew how fast it went but i thought i was on top thrill lol

I'm pretty sure Terpy will back me up when I say that The Raven at Holiday World seems like it's going MUCH faster than 48 miles per hour due to its layout. Even in the POV it looks like it's all out booking it.

One ride in particular I had that has compared to NOTHING I've ridden before was my last ride on Raptor on Closing Day last year. WOW!!! It LITERALLY felt like it was going to FLY off the rails and the positive Gs were AMAZING! It was better than any of the summer rides I had on it at high noon. I was sitting in 6-1 of train 1. I'll test this seat out on May 15th for sure because it was the best speed rush on any coaster I've EVER had!

I'm pretty sure Terpy will back me up when I say that The Raven at Holiday World seems like it's going MUCH faster than 48 miles per hour due to its layout. Even in the POV it looks like it's all out booking it.

One ride in particular I had that has compared to NOTHING I've ridden before was my last ride on Raptor on Closing Day last year. WOW!!! It LITERALLY felt like it was going to FLY off the rails and the positive Gs were AMAZING! It was better than any of the summer rides I had on it at high noon. I was sitting in 6-1 of train 1. I'll test this seat out on May 15th for sure because it was the best speed rush on any coaster I've EVER had!

Ive ridden Raptor one time like that. It seemed so much more crazy then anytime before.

Ive ridden Raptor one time like that. It seemed so much more crazy then anytime before.

I rode TTD in the front seat a couple times. My contacts actually moved to the sides for a second when it launched. Millie also almost blew one of my contacts out once.

Ryan (BoddaH1994) and I rode Flight Deck at night in a downpour once. That thing was HAULING.. it was ouch, but WOW I've never felt it fly like that!

Voyage at night feels like insanity.. fast doesn't begin to describe it, you have to ride it and see.

I rode it once when it was sprinkling, and closed my eyes because the raindrops were hurting them. I actually got scared. Tom tried it, and said the same thing. Voyage with your eyes closed is downright scary.. this coming from an enthusiast who has this prestigious woodie as #1 on her top 10!