FearFest Press Release

SML828

well Dane i personally liked Curse of the Crypt least at Fearfest last year. The walls were completely styrofoam, were only like 8 feet high [so you could see that you were in a maze inside a taller building], and since most of the paths were straight and there were few hiding spots, you could see all the scarers atleast 10 feet before you reached them. The outside of it looked pretty cool, though. Hopefully the revamp will make it cool this year.

Someone said that some of the rides would be themed for FearFest. Is that true? Also, on TR:TR what do you mean by you'll scare us?

Actually he won't be at Tomb Raider, they'll just have him standing inside the gates, and when people see him they'll run... biggrin.gif jk Tom.

According to PKI website information it states "All of Paramount's Kings Islands's heart-stopping, take-your-breath-away thrill rides will be in operation throughout FearFest. (Please note that Hanna-Barbera and Nickelodeon Central will close at 7 p.m.)

Crazy31088-to answer your question it sounds like yes.

Edited by missdi

i think they should do something scary on the coasters

I think it'd be cool if they put up some haunted theming around parts of the ride track, where you're going slow enough to notice it. Also, maybe put some props up in the lines like Delirium; which are usually longer than the other rides.