CedarPointer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd really not want a stand-up at KI. I rode Mantis at Cedar Point and it was HORRIBLE.

There's a trick to riding a stand up-you bend your knees a little and just stand against the back board. I like them personally-they are adjustable to height and weight and very accomodating to most.

I'd really not want a stand-up at KI. I rode Mantis at Cedar Point and it was HORRIBLE.

There's a trick to riding a stand up-you bend your knees a little and just stand against the back board. I like them personally-they are adjustable to height and weight and very accomodating to most.

Still, no thanks. I'd rather have a Dive-Machine. From what I know from waiting in line for Mantis, stand-ups seem to have a very low capacity.

• 3 weeks later...

Same here, I was there last saturday and sunday, but the line was only 10 minutes at the most...

And I found Mantis quite fun, it feels more aggressive than Chang. Which is odd, but then again the trims were off :)

And I don't see what's so horrible about a stand up, windshawne, could you explain? Was it tiring on your legs?

I would love a stand-up; does B&M still hold the rights to stand ups? Because last I heard intamin's not allowed to make one... and B&M's not making fair use of their "rights"

...I would love a stand-up; does B&M still hold the rights to stand ups? Because last I heard intamin's not allowed to make one... and B&M's not making fair use of their "rights"

That's very odd....I don't think it's one of those things parks consider when buying rides...B and M is not one togo profitless when there is money to be made, either. Parks buy what they want, and manufacturers make what they are comfortable with and can sell.

• 2 weeks later...