Lasers

Gturner94

Ok so Im pretty sure no one has done this but Does anyone think Kings Island will ever get a light and laser show? Ive seen a few and I beleive that would be a great addition to there show choices. And it could be indoors so you can watch it daily not just at night.

KI has had several laser shows over the years. They had one on International Street at Winterfest in 1990 (I remember because I worked in the Bakery that year, and all of the lights in our building were turned off during the show). They also had one in the then-Paramount Theater in 1995 and a year or two before/after that. And then they also had a special laser show for one or two nights in Timberwolf (it was either '02, '03 or '04) that was a separately ticketed event, which matched up Dark Side of the Moon and The Wizard of Oz.

KI has had several laser shows over the years. They had one on International Street at Winterfest in 1990 (I remember because I worked in the Bakery that year, and all of the lights in our building were turned off during the show). They also had one in the then-Paramount Theater in 1995 and a year or two before/after that. And then they also had a special laser show for one or two nights in Timberwolf (it was either '02, '03 or '04) that was a separately ticketed event, which matched up Dark Side of the Moon and The Wizard of Oz.

yea i remmeber that show in the theater.....wasnt themed "mission impossible" ?

I remember loving that show in the Theater. My family would watch that thing at least once a visit. We couldn't get enough.