KI&MVRR Ideas

TOPGUN1993

The only thing I care about happening is this, removal of the terrible music playing on the train. I really enjoy riding the train, it is peaceful and relaxing....until they start blaring Cotton Eye Joe. If they are going to play music, fine, just tone it down and make it relaxing and better suited to a nice peaceful train ride.

But, given the fact that they have the ability to create amazing set pieces in certain Haunt mazes (Urgent Scare being the main example), I would love to see them spruce up the ghost town scenes. It would only take a couple grand to do it, right?

While working on a project the other day (writing up a business plan and loan application) I was shocked to find out that a 6 foot tall Fiberglass Gorilla costs $1500, and that's on the cheap end! Similar animals are all that number or higher. If you were to put out animals as Standbyme suggested, that would cost quite a few more nickels than many here would think.

Most of the props/animatronics that lie in the CF-era Haunt mazes (as well as the three monsters in The Crypt preshow room) are well over the $1000-mark. I estimate that roughly $15 to $20,000 are spent alone on just the props per maze.

• 3 weeks later...

Realistically, I just cant imagine that live entertainment is going to return to the KI and MVRR anytime soon. I believe that even adding a few animatronics would add a lot to the experience. Even if we added a new soundtrack that told the story about the area, I think that would be a positive. Even a few small changes could make a huge difference.