What are you looking forward to the most this year?

-Another 100+ rides on Blue Streak (CP)

I can not wait to ride that again! One of my favorite woodies.. so underrated, and SO much air! wub.gif

Great coaster, and that's why I marathoned it 6 times while Mrs. Gator went to ride Raptor (which I don't fit on anymore) when we were up there for Halloweekends... the fog added a nice atmosphere to that ride too!

The things I'm looking forward to are (in somewhat chronological order, not order of anticipation level):

1. KI Opening Day: I'll probably start this like last year's by going up before Mrs. Gator & GatorGirl to get some "big rides" in, then meet up with them at the gate. First order of business: the official measuring of GatorGirl to see how big she's gotten over the off-season, and seeing what new rides she can ride this year (I don't measure her at all at home, it builds the anticipation for opening day!). Then seeing her reaction to Planet Snoopy, and the smile on her face while we ride our old favorites and any new ones she can get this year.

2. A possible trip to DW on 4/24 (leave 4/23, drive back 4/25) with some KIC friends??? I'm just kind of tossing around this idea in my head right now, Mrs. Gator and GatorGirl are in Florida that week and I might need something to do... I need to visit my #3 woodie again, since I'll be riding my two #1's (they're tied) the weekends before and after 4/24.

3. Holiday World opening day!!! And Timberliners on Voyage!!!

4. Holliwood Nights!

5. Going to Texas and visiting the #1 waterpark, Schlitterbahn, for the first time. Also going to Kemah Boardwalk and riding Boardwalk Bullet.

6. Once again going to Coney Island for our company picnic.

7. Maybe, just maybe, I'll actually get to Stricker's Grove for the first time ever...

8. GatorGirl starts kindergarten this year! ohmy.gif

9. Cedar Point for Halloweekends again?

10. I can't wait for Halloween Haunt! It's exhausting work, but it sure is worth it! I wonder where I'll be working this year?

11. The last night ride on The Beast on closing day...sad.gif

12. Visiting Dollywood with the family for Smoky Mountain Christmas again? We had such a great time there last year!

I am really excited about KI this year. I finished a Master's program in the fall, so this is the first year since '07 that I'm not going to be worried about getting getting home and getting an assignment done.

I love the whole day(s) of my KI trips. Packing the car, the drive there, pulling into the parking lot, and walking to the gate, it's all great. Walking from the car to the gate and entering the park does bring on a feeling in me that nothing else really does.

It won't be long!!

I can't believe I didn't mention this. I am excited to announce that July 12 will be the 1 year anniversary for Tom and I. Yes, I mean Tom76257. I'm sure several of you already know or have picked up on that, haha. We wouldn't had met had it not been for KIC.. and yes, I am very happy. :)

Not much for me on this front but:

Finishing remodeling the basment.

Finish my Explorer car project. (maybe still have alot of money to invest to finish it off)

Visiting Holiday World, Dollywood, SFGAM; and SFGADV for the fist time.

July 4th party!

Acouple of new games coming out that I like

Summer time grill outs

Neighbors moving out. Six barking dogs gettings annoying!!!!

First order of business: the official measuring of GatorGirl to see how big she's gotten over the off-season, and seeing what new rides she can ride this year (I don't measure her at all at home, it builds the anticipation for opening day!).

I just commented to Mrs. Gator about pcc's Opening Day is close, so I measured the kiddos topic, and how I had put on here that I don't measure GatorGirl so it builds the anticipation for opening day. And what does she say? "Oh, she was 42 1/2 inches at the doctor's this week." I swear she doesn't listen to half of what I say... mad.gif

Going to Texas and visiting the #1 waterpark, Schlitterbahn, for the first time. Also going to Kemah Boardwalk and riding Boardwalk Bullet.

Unfortunately we just decided yesterday to not go on our Texas trip this year. The airline prices are just too high for us right now. Maybe next year when we're not paying for daycare... but then that would cut out WDW for that year...ugh!

• 3 weeks later...

1. I am looking forward to this Saturday at Carowinds. I got two seats for Intimidator 43 and 44, I think. Bryn Hough from Carowinds personally called me today to let me know about the auction.

2. I will also be at Kings Dominion next weekend for Intimidator 305.

My coaster season started 3 weeks ago at NASCAR Cafe in Las Vegas and KBF in Buena Park, CA. I may go to SFGAd, Hershey, and Kennywood this year as well as KI and CP. I have not been to SFGAd and Kennywood.

Intimidator 305's opening day and Kings Dominion!

Carowinds second weekend open!

Six Flags Over Georgia, my favorite SF park!

Dollywood, I'm still wandering if it will be as good as everyone says.

Kings Island opening day, I miss Diamondback so much!

Indiana Beach opening day, I miss my Cornball!

Coaster Mania, Best day ever in 2008 waking up at 4AM. to ride MF 16 times in a row!

Summer nights at Indiana Beach!

Reriding Diamondback as much as possible during ERT!

Hopefully going to Chicago and visiting Six Flags Great America again, and riding Little Dipper.

Staying up til' 8AM. in the summer!

Riding Drop Zone many times in a row during a rainy day with tons of fog!

Hopefully going to Six Flags St. Louis for the first time!

Riding Beast on those cold summer nights!

Marathoning on Voyage!

Hanging out with some of my closest friends on KICentral, and hopefully meeting many new ones!

I could go on forever about everything I'm looking forward to, but I have to say... I think 2010 will be one GREAT year!