Does Kings Island have a theme song?

BoddaH1994

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER

Well I really do love the new song, reminds me of the old KI, back when it was orginal....I mean the past 15 years have been all the same, the with all the other parks....I mean this is orignal, at leastt for now it is.......

Remember this, Do It All.....at Kings Island.......Now the Fun And Only Kings Island!!!!! Kings Island is becoming orginal again!!!!! A Amusment park again, not a Theme Park!!

Anyone remember the jingles from season 1 ( Kings Island, c'mon get happy, Kings Island, comon get happy. ) and season 2? ( When you come to Kings Island you'll always smile there's a whole lot of happy going on.)

• 4 months later...

Anyone remember the jingles from season 1 ( Kings Island, c'mon get happy, Kings Island, comon get happy. ) and season 2? ( When you come to Kings Island you'll always smile there's a whole lot of happy going on.)

Fun is just a smile away

So take a happy break today

At Kings Island!

C'mon get happy!

Kings Island

C'mon get happy...

I wish I could find a recording of that somewhere. I found a recording of the soundtrack from Enchanted Voyage... so why can't I find the Year 1 & 2 jingle?

Ken

I just hate how Kings Island (along with all the other Cedar Fair parks) have the same theme song. Why not give originality to each park, and let each park stand out in their own way? Instead it's all Fun and Only, which doesn't make sense anyway, because if it's the fun and only, why do the other parks say that as well........<_<

Fun is just a smile away

So take a happy break today

At Kings Island!

C'mon get happy!

Kings Island

C'mon get happy...

I wish I could find a recording of that somewhere. I found a recording of the soundtrack from Enchanted Voyage... so why can't I find the Year 1 & 2 jingle?

Ken

That sure brings back memories Ken. Terpie!!!. Please-can you find those jingles?

I should compose a new jingle for the park......

It used to be a bat, but now it's a Vortex

It used to have a racer that was red, white and blue

It used to have a sky ride and a flight commander

But it's still a great park, no matter what they do

Come to King's Island, but before you go

Get to your bank and take out a loan

'cause if you get hungry, you're gonna need cash

And don't forget the water park where you can make a splash

King's Island

King's Island

King's Island

spoken....

King's Island amusement and water park

Located in Mason, Ohio

Across from The Beach

You can hear the tail end of it on this video:

It sounds whenever the ride is opening following a period of downtime to warn any maintenance or other workers who may be near the track to clear the area so they don't get injured by a moving train. That sound is usually followed by loud cheers and a sudden rush of guests moving in that general direction (since it can often be heard throughout the park).

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
  • 8 years later...
5 hours ago, OverlandTaxis30 said:

When you think of 1970s Kings Island, does the Partridge Family’s song, “Come on. Get happy” come to mind?

Ironically yes, I grew up watching the Partridge Family because my family watched the re-runs and I have always thought that. :D

But if Kings Island had a theme song it would definitely be the Phineas & Ferb theme song since they always play it right when the park opens.

• 1 month later...